Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreshadowing The Return of Clana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And have Lana blab everything to Lex? Wow, let's endanger a whole lot of people because some girl is just too stupid and needy to take care of herself?

LANA is the one who mewed that she could take care of herself, didn't need protection, that she was nobody's prey, etc. Let her eat what she sowed.

Comment

Originally posted by mobiusklein
      [B]And have Lana blab everything to Lex? Wow, let's endanger a whole lot of people because some girl is just too stupid and needy to take care of herself?
      When has Lana ever told Lex something Chloe/Clark has ever told her?

Something that's a sercet, something that they wouldn't want Lex knowing?

Lana knew about Clark knowing about Zod and she never told Lex about it when she was filling him about that day.

LANA is the one who mewed that she could take care of herself, didn't need protection, that she was nobody's prey, etc. Let her eat what she sowed.
      Um, what does that have to do with a friend letting another friend know the whole story behind her boyfriend?

What does Clark/Chloe have to win from keeping Lana in the dark about everything they know about Lex?

Clark finally warned Lana about Lex AFTER he broke up with her, AFTER he lied to her for the final time by telling her he no longer loved her.

He waited THAT long to finally tell Lana to keep away from Lex!

Clark should had told Lana about all the things he knew about Lex right around the time Lana was getting close and working with Lex.

Or exactly when they happened!

The ONLY reason Lana started working on the ship with Lex was because Clark kept shutting her down whenever she tried to talk to him about the ship.

Why do people get so bent out of shape whenever people make comments about Lana being left in the dark?

It's the truth, Lana always kept in the dark about everything!

Then when she makes a mistake, quickly it's her fault.

It's like faulting someone who's never opened a math book in their life for getting the answer 1 plus 1 equals two wrong.

What's the worst thing Lana has ever encounter Lex do?

What hear say has Lana ever heard (before getting together with him) has Lana ever heard?

What's the worst thing Lex did to HER (before getting together with him) to make her want to forever stay away from him?

When you can answer the above with good examples I'll agree that Lana knew better.

Lana was kept in the dark about a lot things that BOTH Clark and Chloe knew about Lex.
      Last edited by Kreukie; 11-13-2006, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoda123
        If Clana ever resurfaces again, I will gouge out my own eyes with a knife.. I'm over it! The Clana shippers had 5 years of Clana.. now its Chlark's turn.. or even if they don't go that route, PLEASE NO MORE CLANA!!!!!!!
        I love Chloe. I adore Clark. I enjoy their relationship status: best friends. But if I'd ever been a Chlark-er I would have given up on the possibility of a romantic relationship in season 3.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kreukie
        Exactly!

Do we have to result to google fights to prove our point?

I guess we do!

Chloe Sullivan vs. Lana Lang:

Chloe Sullivan - 723,000 results

Lana Lang - 1,290,000 results

Shoot let's even do iconic Lois Lane since 1930's who just starred in a summer block buster vs. Lana Lang:

Lois Lane - 1,410,000 results

You would think Lois would be doing circles around silly little Lana Lang.

Much like the following numbers.

Superman vs. Lana Lang:

Superman - 50,400,000 results

Clark Kent vs. Lana Lang:

Clark Kent - 3,610,000 results

Good job. Who knew?
        Last edited by Raistlin; 09-12-2011, 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎