• Lois isn't Lana

That was awesome.

..... WHA??

Comment

yay, i'm glad finally figured that one out

Comment

OK I'M LOST

Comment

Meaning he thinks Lois can handle it and Lana can't.

Comment

Chloe had to explain the difference between the two to him, but he finally got it...

Comment

good for clark he finally realised that lois is alot stronger then lana.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                Chloe had to explain the difference between the two to him, but he finally got it...

I guess I must have missed that part of the epi

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                  good for clark he finally realised that lois is alot stronger then lana.
                  Agreed

Originally posted by HowardFilms

Comment

Lois is a lot stronger in what? Being able to handle his secret? Even though he knows Lana can? Which she did, but off course everyone loves to forget that part of reckoning

Comment

Re: Lois isn't Lana

Originally posted by Superman_Beyond
                      That was awesome.
                      yea it was ,atleast the BDA can tell the diff between the girls

Comment

Clark also said that Oliver was different than him, it wasn't just that Lois is not Lana.

Comment

I don't think that's what he means... I think what he means is that Lana is more sophisticated and she won't forgive and forget so easily. I mean he did say it after he touched her and she flinched at his touch. I just hope that Clark finds out Lana's pregnecy soon. And Lana did die to protect Clark's secret if no remembers. Because Clark isn't thinks that he made the wrong choice now, but can he really blame her?

Comment

oh, it was an interesting statement, their both different people but as someone mentioned, Lana did accept his secret in reckoning.

it is Clark who is not open enough to tell about his powers with her Lana i think.

Comment

He thinks he's protecting her, blah blah blah........And there's no one to tell he's doing the wrong thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎