Is that REALLY Martha??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that REALLY Martha??

With the Lionel thingy....Seems a little out of character.....hmmmm

guess they have to speed up her romance with Lionel...

Comment

Originally posted by kismet
      guess they have to speed up her romance with Lionel...
      I agree we've heard about it would happen,but so far we haven't seen nothin diff from last season.Til tonight so I guess its a start

Comment

maybe she is the one getting pregnant,hehehe

kidding

Comment

I liked her response... that she wasn't ready to find out... and I'm sooo glad they didn't kiss.

Comment

^I am glad they didn't kiss either. How long has it been since Jonathan died? I was surprised to see Lionel act soft especially when she visited him. The scene with Martha coming to Lionel reminded me of the times of Lana coming to Lex before they became a couple.

Comment

yeah it felt like a completely different character, i found the whole situation to be akward, but of course we were all expecting some sort of romance to stir up

Comment

That scene was so unbelievable. I don't think I'm ready for Mionel. It would be very interesting but, it'd seem like she's playing Jonathan Kent.

Comment

she's not ready yet...but i think shes saying that it could happen eventually.....when she's ready. i cant wait.

Comment

maybe sorrow does crazy things to heart and mind.
                    maybe she is not thinking and does not want to be alone for the first time during the holidays.
                    death of a spouse does crazy things .

Comment

has martha gained weight since last season? she seemed a lil bigger than before

Comment

When martha came to lionel's office.. I thought she was Braniac in disguise. Has everyone forgot, he can change his appearance and mimmic anyone at will?

Comment

I wish it were Brainiac in disguise. That could explain why she has changed so much.

from Crusade-
                          Martha: You dont want to get sucked into Lionel's web.
                          Lois: How did you escape unscathed?
                          Martha: I didn't.

Jonathan Kent, watching from heaven, must be pretty mad that his beloved wife now is interested in the convicted murderer and cutthroat business tycoon who caused his death, especially when Martha is aware of all these facts.

Comment

I reallly don't wanna believe thats her. Maybe Lionel has her possessed or something, but they really need to NOT go this route... I have a feeling Lionel is going to burn Martha and Clark really bad, considering he could well in fact still be evil in some way and he seems to have earned their trust...

Comment

Maybe if we're lucky Lionel dies this season! I mean they had us so stoked in late season 3 when we found out that liver disease was going to cause him a slow and painful death but then after that "Transference" episode they pulled a 180 on us.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎