X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clois_lover10
    laura
    are you Lana's dead mom

Comment

Maximilian, yep its a doozy, but most people call me Max, though everyones got their own nick name for me

OH and hello Dean nice thread! And hello to everyone else too
      Last edited by Trooper Max; 01-02-2007, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Veli

Comment

My nameis Brent, Antonio,showin off the Spanish in me..lol

Comment

Just plain old Kate, but everybody calls me Kat

Comment

Bianca

That's my real name but hardly anyone calls me that, I have a whooooooooooole mess of nicknames the most popular (and my favorites) are binks and binkys

Comment

Hey,

My Real name Is Brittny

Weird way of spelling it I know

Always,
                ClanaBaby101

Comment

Sup,

My name is Darien
                  Last edited by Lasso69; 01-11-2007, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Hi There,Everybody!My name is TReVoR.
                    Last edited by Kent-EL_0827; 01-11-2007, 09:40 PM.

Comment

hi there Maija, Rachel, Samantha(sorry,do you prefer Sam?), Laura, Max, Veli, Brent, Kat, Bink, Brittny, Darien, and Trevor.

I'm Susannah, but i hate Susannah, so you have to call me either Susie, Suz, Sushi, RF(Raw Fish), or S&SDotU(Soft and Squishy Destroyer of the Universe, the one nickname i didn't expect..). its one of those, or else i hurt you. inless for the two exceptions of M.E. and A.B, because they knew me when i was just Susannah, and they're too stubborn to call me anything else. but if your not them, i hurt you.

Last edited by Chlarkerlover; 01-13-2007, 04:35 PM.

Comment

My name is overly used, and often annoying coming out of most people's mouth.

...oh...wait, you didn't mean what my name is to me, you meant what is my name! as in what is the name of my name!! ok noooow I getcha! (I'm so full of it)

Well the name of my name is Brian, but since I prefer not seeing it spelled out alone, I just go by 'B' or 'bwbh' when online.

Comment

They call me Bruce, Hiya, and I'd say that I'm pretty close to the older Luthors age and I have almost as much money.Nice meeting everyone of you

Z

PS: one of those comments is a joke. Can you guess which one?

Comment

Howdy Bruce!

I remember that movie! It was hilarious!

(And I turn 50 in april :eek

Comment

Howdy STFanatic. Nice ta meet ya. Me? turned 51 last November. Status: M/ w 2 Krypto-kids who are young adults and still at home. I really like watching SV and the wife and I just finished watching the last of season 5 yesterday. The show keeps getting better and better though for the life of me I can't see Clark going for anyone other than Lana.

STFanatic, does the ST stand for Star Trek? If it does I'm a big fan but I will have to say that Joss Whedons FireFly is my all time favorite.

Anyway thanks for the welcome. I hope to be posting quite a bit.

Z

btw your little pic "They Call me Bruce " is quite a hoot and it was what I was thinking of when I posted. Didn't know if any of the young Krytonians would get it though
                              Last edited by zzetta13; 01-21-2007, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Yup, that was the first thing I thought of when I read it.
                                And yup, STF stands for Star Trek Fanatic.
                                I have one little 11 year old Klingon female.
                                But it sucks sometimes being married to a Betazoid :sigh:

I remember going to see "They Call me Bruce" at the drive in.
                                Another thing the youngsters on here will miss out on.

Try to catch up to me on the posts, but remember to sleep once & a while.
                                1137 posts in a week shot of 4 months, so I guess I have shown that I am dedicated to Smallville too

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎