Since when ....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since when ....

is Jimmy and Chloe a couple?

Besides the statements calling them boyfriend and girlfriend.. they really don't seem like they're going out. Chloe's probably still into Clark. she hasn't seen jimmy in like years but they all of a sudden have this great relationship?

is Lana and Chloe so close?

ik there was a post about this earlier when lana talked about lex to lana... but since when is lana so close to chloe that just dropping her name would let lex see jimmy when he never really liked chloe all that much in the first place. I just thought it was odd.

The lana and chloe thing could be coz chloes cousins with chloe and last season lois and lana had a 3hour chat or somethin n lana said lois is a great listener so could be why lana talked about lex with chloe

Comment

From there little chat about Lex it was a clue that they were still friends but weren't as close as they have been. And even they weren't that close I think Lex would still agree to see Chloe's boyfriend. He seemed curious to see who Chloe's boyfriend is.

Comment

I just watched fallout and wither so it didn't watch them in order, but at the beginging of fallout why did Chloe make it seem like Jimmy had been gone? Did I miss something? And so they are bf and gf?

Comment

yup Jimmy hasnt been on the show that much "thank gawd" an obvisouly they are a couple on the show since they do these awkward lil pre-teen kissing scenes together.

Comment

You guys may disagree but I don't think Jimmy Olsen should be in Smallville? He was mentioned in Season 4 and that's fair enough. The less we see of him the better lol...

I know Smallville is not exactly like the Superman movies but Jimmy was introduced when Clark started leading his double life in Metropolis.

I don't know, it could be just the acting by Aaron Ashmore that is probably not convincing me that Jimmy is needed.

Comment

Its too early to have Jimmy on the show, especially when clark starts wearin the glasses, too many people have seen him without them on so the writers are gonna have a hard time with that one!

Comment

I don't want Jimmy to leave the show but I just thought the timing of his introduction to this show was wrong. I have seen good and bad points to his character, more bad though...

Comment

Yeah.. were lookin at some serious memory loss issues or Clark is learning some sorta super face contortion.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎