Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The way the zoner entered Bow Wow makes Zod possesing Lex too pointless...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way the zoner entered Bow Wow makes Zod possesing Lex too pointless...

Just an opinion. For me is stupid for the phantoms to posses people. I hoped they were going to be a threat on their own. And...now my point, since Bow Wow got powers the moment he was possesed...why then would Lex need to get his body prepared for Zod? That makes the preparation pointless and stupid. If phantoms can just posses someone and give that body powers, why couldn't Zod's phantom? Huh? Huh? Cat got your tongue?
    Last edited by jesustlife; 11-03-2006, 04:25 PM.

Maybe because Zod was Kryptonian and Bow Wow, err Baern, wasn't? I don't know, I get what you're saying though.

Comment

I agree 100 %. That was the first thing that popped into my mind as well.

Of course, I’ve been wondering why Lex lost his powers when he was exorcised of Zod. Brainiac had altered Lex and already given him the powers before the possession. So why did he lose them? Wouldn’t his physical body still have the same physical alterations it had before Zod took over?

Comment

My observation was that different races have different abilities. The Kryptonians have no real power on their planet, that power is gained after coming to earth. The sun powers their body and whatever science is behind that must have had to be implanted into Lex. The real question is why is Lex's body not worn out from the powers like Jonathans was when he was granted powers. Maybe his astronomical white blood cell count that has helped him heal in the past. I don't know.

Comment

I believe that Lex had been prepared by Brainiac and had been injected with a special syrium. (season five ending)

Originally posted by regex_1
          My observation was that different races have different abilities. The Kryptonians have no real power on their planet, that power is gained after coming to earth. The sun powers their body and whatever science is behind that must have had to be implanted into Lex. The real question is why is Lex's body not worn out from the powers like Jonathans was when he was granted powers. Maybe his astronomical white blood cell count that has helped him heal in the past. I don't know.

Comment

Think.

There were 6 things that came out of the Phantom Zone with Clark. First, it was Gloria. We know that she wasn't kryptonian because she was from a plant world and she was like an alien-version of Poison Ivy. That's 1. That's probably the phantom that was seen at the end of the season premiere in Argentina. The second phantom landed in India, and probably is heading to Seattle who is Batista. Raya, who is Kryptonian landed in Austrailia and found Clark that's 3. Baern landed in California who's race feeds off radiation is not kryptonian, because he nearly killed everybody on his planet before he came to Krypton and Jor-El sent him to the Phantom Zone, that's 4. By the way I've been looking up all the races in the DC comics universe and I don't think I could find a race that feeds off of radiation, if anyone could help me I'm asking. Anyways the other 2 might be "Zoners" who are Namek and Aethyr. Hopefully we'll find out.
            Last edited by Brainiac06; 11-03-2006, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Well Zod had to come out of the zone in a different way, and they are different species.

I thought there was 7 zoners who escaped?

Comment

Originally posted by regex_1
                I think that with Zod gone, the ship, Braniac and even the technology that made Lex super, went with him. The serum only gave him inmunity of viruses, desease, cuts I think, not super powers, the super powers came later, with the ship. Lex lost his powers the same way Jonathan lost them....they just lost them.

Comment

i think that zods phantom didnt enter lex. just zods soul. i like brainiacs virus in the fortress removed the soul from the phantom itself and put it in let the phantom is what had the powers not the soul so thats why brainiac had to give lex powers. or maybe brainiac didnt realize that phantoms could use the human vessels with powers. or maybe it didnt matter at all that brainiac gave lex powers. maybe lex only got the powers so lex himself would feel powerful.

Comment

Zod did it in that fashion because he had two episodes to do it. Baern had only before the opening credits.

Comment

I think the serum that brianIAC used was to control lex's mind so he would be able to manipulate the situation and trick clark into releasing Zod. I don't think the serum did anything other then control lex's actions so Brainiac could manipulate Lana, chloe, and clark.

Comment

Re: Think.

Originally posted by Brainiac06
                        First, it was Gloria. We know that she wasn't kryptonian because she was from a plant world and she was like an alien-version of Poison Ivy. That's 1. That's probably the phantom that was seen at the end of the season premiere in Argentina.
                        The vine girl wasn't a phantom, she came back from the PZ with her physical form. Don't you remember that in the middle of the episode they found the body of the park ranger that she was impersonating?

Comment

Re: The way the zoner entered Bow Wow makes Zod possesing Lex too pointless...

Originally posted by jesustlife
                          Just an opinion. For me is stupid for the phantoms to posses people. I hoped they were going to be a threat on their own. And...now my point, since Bow Wow got powers the moment he was possesed...why then would Lex need to get his body prepared for Zod? That makes the preparation pointless and stupid. If phantoms can just posses someone and give that body powers, why couldn't Zod's phantom? Huh? Huh? Cat got your tongue?
                          No. Think about it. The first time Brainiac was using Clark to release Zod from the Phantom Zone from the Fortress of Solitude. When Clark and Chloe stopped Brainiac from releasing Zod he was halfway out. Which in general Zod would have been released in his physical form but since Clark stopped it halfway he wasn't which turned him into a phantom. So then when Clark threw Brainiac into the console Brainiac infected it. Then Brainiac regenerated himself and appeared in Honduras and replicated himself then find Lex and inject him with serum and he can be prepared as a vessel for Zod, Brainiac knew that Clark wouldn't kill Lex so when Clark threw the dagger into Fine(dagger was kryptonian)the infected console released Zod into Lex's body since Zod was a phantom so when Clark used the crystal on him it worked. Get it.

Comment

RE: Bow Wow Zoner Boner

I would guess maybe Korean or Soviet or something like that since all these unknown testing are going on that we as Americans don't know about radiation is a very subtle destructive tool in warfare today just a lucky guess (I watch alot of 60 minutes)
                            Last edited by hedi sweet thighs; 11-27-2006, 11:09 AM.

Comment

older episodes

When lex was younger when the meteor shower came it changed his whole anatomical chromosone structure he once had asthma than he was cured that may be brought up later it should than the writers can enter why Lex was the chosen one.It really has to be a reason.I can't wait but i hope the writers develope a plot for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎