No announcement yet.

Chloe was jealous, YAY!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chlark=destiny
    Sorry, D.M.A I definitely didn't mean to exclude you. However, I will have to disagree with you saying that there was no need to show Chloe's emotion (jealousy) toward another one of Clark's "girls." Even though Clark MIGHT have had no romantic interest for Raya, I think that the "twin trolls" did that deliberately to show us that Chloe is still NOT completely over Clark. In some "small" way, I guess it was to give the CHLARKERS HOPE. You know how the producers and writers are. . .they LOVE to TEASE us and keep us in SUSPENSE! I anticipate A LOT MORE JEALOUSY from BOTH CLARK AND CHLOE throughout the season
    O I agree that it was to show chloe still cares,I jus thought it was no need for a big expression or her questionin clark later.That's what I meant but I agree it was to show she still cares.We've seen clark reactions to her and jimmy in Zod/Wither,and we saw chlark reaction to each other in the other episodes(Mainly sneeze),and imo its been all clark.Chloe has had mixed emotions when around clark/jimmy its like she's torn wit the guy she wants and the guy that wants her.So I agree tptb thru that in there to show that the brush off kiss may not be the end of things(Plus we kno that chlark has an annual kiss to,so they have to atleast that up at sum point).But I was sayin there was no need for chloe to overreact which she didn't cause there was nothin there to overreact about.

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.A.
      O I agree that it was to show chloe still cares,I jus thought it was no need for a big expression or her questionin clark later.That's what I meant but I agree it was to show she still cares.We've seen clark reactions to her and jimmy in Zod/Wither,and we saw chlark reaction to each other in the other episodes(Mainly sneeze),and imo its been all clark.Chloe has had mixed emotions when around clark/jimmy its like she's torn wit the guy she wants and the guy that wants her.So I agree tptb thru that in there to show that the brush off kiss may not be the end of things(Plus we kno that chlark has an annual kiss to,so they have to atleast that up at sum point).But I was sayin there was no need for chloe to overreact which she didn't cause there was nothin there to overreact about.
      I'm sorry that I misunderstood what you were trying to say. I think that if Raya had lived, then it would have been interesting to see Chloe's reaction if Clark and Raya became really close. Maybe Chloe would have felt threatened by her, thinking that she might try to replace her (Chloe) role as Clark's #1.

Comment

Originally posted by k18
        I honestly didn't see jealousy in Chloe's eyes. She just looked suprised, that's all. Some people may be looking way too much into something that is not even there!
        Agreed. I didn't see it. What I saw a was Chloe taken aback that someone she was told was dead is alive now.

I think that if Raya had lived, then it would have been interesting to see Chloe's reaction if Clark and Raya became really close. Maybe Chloe would have felt threatened by her, thinking that she might try to replace her (Chloe) role as Clark's #1.
        I think that would be were any jeslouy would come from, Chloe might feel thrested if Raya had lived, she Clark's go to girl, she the one with a the answers; the one who sloves things, she Clark's best friend and Raya is someone could could take over that role, she got the know-who, she is good friends with Clark already, Clark doesn't feel alone anymore about her. Of course would that actully happen is not somethign I'm commenting on but I am commenting on that could be Chloe's fear if Raya had stayed around.
        Last edited by angelfire east; 11-02-2006, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east
          Agreed. I didn't see it. What I saw a was Chloe taken aback that someone she was told was dead is alive now.
          Chloe already knew she was alive - at the end of the last episode when Clark is looking at the photos he says "Raya".

Comment

Chloe didn't seem too happy to meet Raya. My impression was that there was a brief pang of jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by RMF
              Chloe didn't seem too happy to meet Raya. My impression was that there was a brief pang of jealousy.
              exactly brief but still there

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.A.
                exactly brief but still there
                I saw jealousy. 100%...

Comment

Not only Chloe but Lana is also still interested in Lex apparently and Clark has shown a little interest in Lois as well.

Interesting developments.

-jim

Comment

I noticed that chloe hesitated, but now that i think about it, she was kinda jealous.

Comment

i personally think she wasnt jealous because she has feelings for Clark or something of that sorts, i think she kinda felt that she already is being left behind by Clark during this season whenevr he has to go fighting the criminals, now that Raya had arrived, she mustve felt like a total goner from the crime scenes.

Comment

Re: Re: Chloe was jealous, YAY!

Originally posted by myankskent
                        I just thought that Chloe was surprised to see Raya and then she told her that she was glad to see something good come out of the phantom zone or something to that effect.
                        I think she was more surprised than jealous, but I DO feel like there was a little hint of jealousy there.

I guess it depends how they play it in future episodes to know for sure.

Comment

You didn't notice Chloe's jealousy of Raya? I thought that it was a dead giveaway, when Chloe awkwardly said "Well, at least something good came out of the Phantom Zone." She definitely looked jealous to me, especially when Clark couldn't take his eyes off of Raya, when he was introducing her to Chloe. Well, I guess the scene can be interpreted in more than one way, which I still think Chloe was jealous
                          I am a Chlarker but recently I have been so disgusted with the way things have gone that I have almost given up hope.. I can always dream but I think TPTB just like to keep teasing us Chlarkers and its pissing me off.. with that said, I DID see the jealousy there.. it was quick and she masked it well but Chloe was definitely jealous!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoda123
                            I am a Chlarker but recently I have been so disgusted with the way things have gone that I have almost given up hope..
                            Don't give up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                              Don't give up!!!
                              Ha, I'm seriously trying to hang tough but it seems our dreams of a Chlarky relationship will never be.. but I won't ever stop dreaming of it.. haha..

Comment

How could Chloe not be a little jealous.
                                Hey Chloe this is Raya
                                1) she knew my father,
                                2) has superpowers
                                3) is gorgeous,
                                4)makes me feel not alone anymore, is going to be a pivotal moment in my life by making me
                                5) is not you.

Anyone close to clark who wanted to be his girlfriend would have been jealous.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎