No announcement yet.

Chloe was jealous, YAY!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe was jealous, YAY!

Hey, did anyone notice how JEALOUS Chloe was of RAYA? When Clark introduced Chloe to Raya, the look on Chloe's face was pure jealousy! Since season 5, we haven't seen Chloe jealous, BUT now we have! So, does this mean that our favorite blonde reporter is NOT completely over Clark yet? From the looks of it, she STILL has feelings for Clark

So, tell me what yall think (did you see any jealousy)?

really i didnt catch that..i have to rewatch it and see

Comment

Nope didn't notice that. And I've watched it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
        Well I notice it but it was quick,but nothin to get excited over.Her scenes wit clark were short tonight as the last 2 episodes(Tho I seem them bein more on their team vibe soon).I'm actually suprise how tptb played it tho,when I saw her reaction I'm like ahh here we go she finna pull him aside and say she doesn't trust raya even if she is kryptonian,but she didn't.She actually got over it quick and realize there was nothin there to get jealous of.It was good too because I think if they had shown clark/raya to have sum kind of interest in each other she may have shown more in her reaction.But naw not much,jus alil .But it was obvious that raya/clark weren't tryin to become a couple,clark actually looked serious in his scenes wit all the girls tonight.I was proud .Tptb shocked me wit alot of the characters tonight...but I did see a glimpse for a sec,til she realize it was nothin(Plus she had bigger issues to tell clark about )

Comment

DEFINITELY!

I was wondering when someone was gonna mention it or start a thread. I've been searching for one before I started one!

Comment

Re: Chloe was jealous, YAY!

Originally posted by chlark=destiny
            Hey, did anyone notice how JEALOUS Chloe was of RAYA? When Clark introduced Chloe to Raya, the look on Chloe's face was pure jealousy! Since season 5, we haven't seen Chloe jealous, BUT now we have! So, does this mean that our favorite blonde reporter is NOT completely over Clark yet? From the looks of it, she STILL has feelings for Clark

Well we kno she isn't and even AM has admitted that she may never get over clark,and agree I saw a glimpse of it but that's it.It was quick and I'm a chlarker but I think it was blown off cause she quickly notice clark wasn't blushin all over raya.Plus she had to warn him about lex,so while it was quick it could be argued by sum anti's to be none there.But I first thought that when he introduced raya tho cause they showed a closeup of both girls,but it was brushed off quick.There was no need imo for her to get jealous cause clark wasn't showin interest in raya,if anythin I'm suprise she trusted raya so quickly.But then again tptb jus outdid themself tonight.Cause I went into the episode thinkin I would see alot of what I predicted and was wrong,so that was good

Comment

I don't think it was jealousy more like hey this chick here is threatening my stomping grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                You didn't notice Chloe's jealousy of Raya? I thought that it was a dead giveaway, when Chloe awkwardly said "Well, at least something good came out of the Phantom Zone." She definitely looked jealous to me, especially when Clark couldn't take his eyes off of Raya, when he was introducing her to Chloe. Well, I guess the scene can be interpreted in more than one way, which I still think Chloe was jealous
                Last edited by chlark=destiny; 11-02-2006, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I didn't see jealousy in that scene. I just thought that Chloe was surprised to see Raya and then she told her that she was glad to see something good come out of the phantom zone or something to that effect.

Comment

Chloe was jealous, YAY!

And of course she will always love Clark! There's no way around it!

But def jealousy on her face, and maybe because her and Clark have been getting a lot closer in offscreenville.

She didn't seem to give JO the kinid of reaction he would have liked until AFTER she met Rhya, (and probably put it together that Rhya would be taking that "important" place in Clark's life now ---since Rhya's his species and all)

Comment

Originally posted by TalkinMac
                      I don't think it was jealousy more like hey this chick here is threatening my stomping grounds.
                      Naw I think it was a quick sign to show her feelings still there,but nothin more it passed quick.The moment she saw that there were there for info and not clark showin off his new li she got over it,plus the issue wit lex was bigger.I think tptb threw that in there(Wit the chloe not fully supportin jimmy angle also)to show that its possible sumtime later on for chlimmy to have it rough.But as for clark/raya/chloe I was more suprise she trusted raya as quickly,I jus knew she was goin to pull clark aside and tell him to watch himself.So I was suprise when she didn't,but I dont think her look was because sumone was threaten her stompin grounds since she knows her and clark r a team.If jimmy couldn't do it in wither I doubt raya was goin to in fallout.She saw that clark came there cause he needed sumthin plus she needed to tell him sumthin also.Only they showed her reaction quick to show that even thru the madness there was sumthin still there.She jus put it aside quickly imo.But I jus agree to disagree,I dont think it was a big deal no doubt but I do think tptb had her show that emotion on purpose even if for a split sec

Comment

You didn't notice Chloe's jealousy of Raya? I thought that it was a dead giveaway, when Chloe awkwardly said "Well, at least something good came out of the Phantom Zone." She definitely looked jealous to me, especially when Clark couldn't take his off of Raya, when he was introducing her to Chloe. Well, I guess the scene can be interpreted in more than one way, which I still think Chloe was jealous
                        OMG! i don't see how anyone could NOT see it!

It was blatantly obvious!

Comment

You didn't notice Chloe's jealousy of Raya? I thought that it was a dead giveaway, when Chloe awkwardly said "Well, at least something good came out of the Phantom Zone." She definitely looked jealous to me, especially when Clark couldn't take his eyes off of Raya, when he was introducing her to Chloe. Well, I guess the scene can be interpreted in more than one way, which I still think Chloe was jealous
                          I totally agree, I saw a lil jealousy in her face. All good for me

Comment

it was very subtle but it was there... course she could've just been suprised she was so young... the whole time displacement of the Phantom Zone lost on her

Comment

She looked a little jealous but then it looked like she cut off like maybe she was thinking"Oh i'm never going to be with Clark anyways".

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎