X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice

Comment

Nice

Comment

I think Arrow and Reunion, two good episodes in a row did bring back some audiences. Fallout was also a good episode.

I think Smallville is going steady and that is a good thing for it right now. I am hopeful for a 7th season if this season picks up steady ratings.

And like some of you have rightly said, Smallville is CW's most prestigious show right now. They would atleast let it run for one more year. It will help in establishing CW in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by AM4lois
          I'm just apalled that people in the US watch Ugly Betty... OMG... We had in Brazil wich I think was the mexican version or something and yuck!!... Trash, trash, trash.... Seriously, I can't bring myself to watch it, it's too painfull... YUCK!!! And 10 million viewers???? OMFG!! Are those people insane or simply culture deprived?? (Yeah, by that I meant dumb...) *shakes head*

When is it over? Anybody have a clue? Because can you guys imagine how many viewers SV will get once that THING is cancelled? *shrugs*

"My Name is Earl"?? Seriously, Smallville looses to a show called "My Name is Earl"?? Never watched it, I think I've seen a synopse somewhere, but WTH??

The O.C. is pretty heavy competition for Smallville since it targets the same demographics, and, well, has a lot of teenage drama that will draw in especially the female audience... But The O.C. went downfall after it's third season and with the death of Marissa, well, there is no more show...
          I completely agree on the Ugly Betty, Ive hated that Story, since 5 years ago... Yes Im from Latin America and I have had to witness (thankfully not actually watch the show) ridiculous amounts of masses watching that show, its awfull, its dumb and its awfully written and since always things get lost in translation I can only imagine it, being worse. Its a stupid show about an Ugly girl (obviously), with no social skills that for some really unrealistic reasons lands the rich hot succesfull guy... oh what a clever scenario, we havent ever heard of that story *cough-She is all that-cough¨*

Comment

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
            I think Arrow and Reunion, two good episodes in a row did bring back some audiences. Fallout was also a good episode.

I think Smallville is going steady and that is a good thing for it right now. I am hopeful for a 7th season if this season picks up steady ratings.

And like some of you have rightly said, Smallville is CW's most prestigious show right now. They would atleast let it run for one more year. It will help in establishing CW in the market.
            That's true -- whenever any magazine mentions the CW, they mention that "SV" is one of their flagship series. (They also mention how stupid Dawn Oshoroff was to cancel "Everwood" and pick up "7th Heaven" but I digress....).

Imo, "SV" is a shoo-in for the 7th season. The CW can't afford to cancel the series because it's one of the only series they've got going into next year that'll pull in viewers. They're going to lose "GG" and "Veronica Mars" hasn't gone up in numbers as much as they'd like. "Supernatural" is doing well & they'll probably renew that. Their comedies are getting clobbered & "7th Heaven" is a joke. "ANTM" is still going strong & is the only slam dunk they've got.

At this stage, they have no reason to cancel "SV". In fact, I could see them trying like crazy to keep it for an 8th year & it probably wouldn't continue because TW, MR, and KK would never sign on the dotted line. Not because the CW wanted it to end.

Bottom line? "SV" is doing fine. Nothing is going to get it cancelled. Not on the CW, at any rate.

Comment

Link to Ratings

According to this website, Smallville ticked up in the finals to receive 5.01 million viewers, and a 2.1/5 in both 18-49 and 25-54 demos.

If its true, it's the first time this season Smallville broke the 5 million mark.

Comment

According to this website, Smallville ticked up in the finals to receive 5.01 million viewers, and a 2.1/5 in both 18-49 and 25-54 demos.

If its true, it's the first time this season Smallville broke the 5 million mark.
                I verified the numbers and it's true. For the first time, the final numbers are over 5 million. It was the #1 show for the CW network last week. Given the competition and CW's transition pains, I believe Smallville is doing really well.

Comment

Smallville is #1 this week, ANTM had 4.63 as a final.

Well, finally! Broke the 5 million mark... I'm happy. And we improved from last week.

Comment

This is how the week ending 11/5 went for the CW

Smallville ........................5.01 million
                    Smackdown.....................4.63
                    ANTM ..............................4.41
                    7th Heaven ....................3.85
                    Everybody Hates Chris ...3.58
                    Supernatural ..................3.38
                    Girlfriends .......................3.13
                    All of Us ..........................3.09
                    The Game .......................2.85
                    Gilmore repeat ................2.79
                    Veronica Mars .................2.70
                    One Tree Hill (repeat) .....2.50
                    Supernatural (encore).... 1.51
                    ANTM (encore) ................1.51

Comment

Wow, Smallville was the most watched show last week on CW beating ANTM

Comment

Wow! And some people were ready to give up hope on this show! Oy Vey.. This show is still going strong

Comment

Wierd that this week we don't see the usual "ratings are crap" posts. I guess they saw they were wrong all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Flash
                            Smallville really should atleast break the 5 million barrier soon.
                            "Justice"

Comment

It broke 5 million this week with Fallout. It should do better with Justice, especially if "Justice" is highly publicized and properly marketed.

The problem could be the break. The CW need to make sure the casual fans know when it comes back and what is happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎