TV Ratings for Fallout

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remember guys, I'm sure the CW is happy with the ratings Smallville is getting. Has to be one of their top rated shows.

Comment

Is there a number screw up on the main page?

#2 Ugly Betty
      ABC 10.1/15 (10.2/16)
      #3 Survivor: Cook Islands (Clips Show) CBS 9.2/14 (7.9/12)
      #4 My Name Is Earl
      (8-8:30) NBC 6.3/10 (5.4/8 (R))
      #5 The Office
      (8:30-9) NBC 6.0/9 (4.6/7 (R))
      #6 Smallville CW 3.5/5 (3.7/6)

#1 'Til Death
      (8-8:30) FOX 3.3/5 (N/A)

#1 Happy Hour
      (8:30-9) FOX 2.5/4 (N/A)

Also I flipped past the OC and man that show has gone down hill people still watch it? And all the other shows on thursday nights are really zzzzz my name is earl is too white trash for me to even watch it yuck, how can smallville not be getting more viewers? But then thats just me saying that cuz Im a fan of the show but still ugly betty? Come on people what the hell?

Comment

Yeah, it pisses me off that pathetic shows like Ugly Betty & My Name is Earl are beating out Smallville. But I'm happy that The CW is atleast doing better than Fox.

I hope The OC doesn't switch to 8 o'clock, not only would we lose viewers, but it would also suck b/c I actually like the show.

Smallville really should atleast break the 5 million barrier soon.

Comment

Cable networks will never get as many viewers as the big 4. Not enough households (even though 'everybody' has cable and satelite nowadays)

Smallville is doing very well. The ratings for other shows aren't that much higher.

Comment

Here's what The OC is doing, looks like we don't have to worry.

Given the devoted service performed by "The O.C." in recent years, FOX announced Friday that the season's second episode, "The Gringos," will air on Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 9 p.m. ET after "Bones." The following night, FOX will air another new "O.C." episode, "The Cold Turkey," in the same Thursday 9 p.m. slot where early estimates had the show bringing in under 3.4 million viewers this week. Althought FOX presents this as a one-week move, it's expected that if "The O.C." is able to deliver a better audience in the Wednesday hour, the show will make a permanent move to that night, where there may be more free-floating viewers after "Lost" goes on its upcoming hiatus.

Also looks like Smallville got a show cancelled.

Leading into the "O.C." episode next Thursday will be a repeat of the comedy "Til Death," following a new episode. Like "The Rich List," "Happy Hour" has been removed from FOX's schedule and the odds of the sitcom returning are low, particularly after it took a beating this week from The CW's "Smallville."

Link
            Last edited by Best Episode - 321; 11-03-2006, 07:11 PM.

Comment

ugly betty, my name is earl will all fall eventually. smallville was sky rocketing back in the days and like someone mentioned, doesnt matter if ratings go down or up, the show is almsot ending either way so they dont care much.

Comment

I'm just apalled that people in the US watch Ugly Betty... OMG... We had in Brazil wich I think was the mexican version or something and yuck!!... Trash, trash, trash.... Seriously, I can't bring myself to watch it, it's too painfull... YUCK!!! And 10 million viewers???? OMFG!! Are those people insane or simply culture deprived?? (Yeah, by that I meant dumb...) *shakes head*

When is it over? Anybody have a clue? Because can you guys imagine how many viewers SV will get once that THING is cancelled? *shrugs*

"My Name is Earl"?? Seriously, Smallville looses to a show called "My Name is Earl"?? Never watched it, I think I've seen a synopse somewhere, but WTH??

The O.C. is pretty heavy competition for Smallville since it targets the same demographics, and, well, has a lot of teenage drama that will draw in especially the female audience... But The O.C. went downfall after it's third season and with the death of Marissa, well, there is no more show...

I used to watch it every now and then up until the end of the second season, but the third was just horrible, and then they kill a main caracther in the season finale, so... No more show for me at least...

But the ratings are steady, that is good... Hope that SV gets to the 5 million soon...

Comment

Originally posted by KEakaCK
                  Fox has terrible shows...
                  Yes, but they also have 24, which partly redeems them in my eyes.

Either way, AlMiles must be sending FOX a gift basket right arounnnnnd... now.
                  Originally posted by Fly by guy
                  It is nice to beat Fox, but it would also be better to be back to last season numbers.
                  Hey, if last season's numbers impressed you, then seeing the numbers from late-Season Two/early-Season Three would knock the socks off you. I'm not even kidding. Because they were double what it's getting now.
                  Originally posted by Rafael122
                  Just remember guys, I'm sure the CW is happy with the ratings Smallville is getting. Has to be one of their top rated shows.
                  It is their top-rated show.

And I understand that CW is brand-spankin'-new, so of course their ratings are going to be a lot lower than old networks like ABC, CBS, and NBC, but uh... c'mon now CW. Let's aim a bit higher, shall we? Launch blimps over NY and LA with giant banners that say, "Only YOU can help us beat FOX!"
                  Originally posted by AM4lois
                  "My Name is Earl"?? Seriously, Smallville loses to a show called "My Name is Earl"?? Never watched it, I think I've seen a synopse somewhere, but WTH??
                  Watch it before you diss it. MNiE is a hilarious show. Not the best sitcom ever, but it's among the best NBC has.

Comment

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321
                    Here's what The OC is doing, looks like we don't have to worry.

Given the devoted service performed by "The O.C." in recent years, FOX announced Friday that the season's second episode, "The Gringos," will air on Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 9 p.m. ET after "Bones." The following night, FOX will air another new "O.C." episode, "The Cold Turkey," in the same Thursday 9 p.m. slot where early estimates had the show bringing in under 3.4 million viewers this week. Althought FOX presents this as a one-week move, it's expected that if "The O.C." is able to deliver a better audience in the Wednesday hour, the show will make a permanent move to that night, where there may be more free-floating viewers after "Lost" goes on its upcoming hiatus.

Also looks like Smallville got a show cancelled.

Leading into the "O.C." episode next Thursday will be a repeat of the comedy "Til Death," following a new episode. Like "The Rich List," "Happy Hour" has been removed from FOX's schedule and the odds of the sitcom returning are low, particularly after it took a beating this week from The CW's "Smallville."

Link
                    Ha-ha! Yes. . Smallville has canceled a show, nice to know.

Comment

Ok two major problems. One is that My Name is Earl is awesome. I never watch it at its scheduled time because it conflicts with Smallville and SV is a lot better. Jason Lee is a funny guy. Second major problem is that everyone is forgetting one major event on Thursday night. This week was West Virginia vs Louisville on ESPN @ 7:30. This was the game of the week in college football. Number 3 versus the Number 5 nationally ranked teams who both happen to be in the same conference. Most people who watch Smallville fall in the same demograph who watch college football so the ratings for this week are lower than they usually would be because that game had so much hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalel33076
                        Ok two major problems. One is that My Name is Earl is awesome. I never watch it at its scheduled time because it conflicts with Smallville and SV is a lot better. Jason Lee is a funny guy. Second major problem is that everyone is forgetting one major event on Thursday night. This week was West Virginia vs Louisville on ESPN @ 7:30. This was the game of the week in college football. Number 3 versus the Number 5 nationally ranked teams who both happen to be in the same conference. Most people who watch Smallville fall in the same demograph who watch college football so the ratings for this week are lower than they usually would be because that game had so much hype.
                        Yup. I watched the game for thirty minutes before smallville and then after it. It was ESPN's second highest CF game EVER.

Comment

Change the picture sharkie. Make it a Tigers one get rid of the Gators. I'm a Nole so I gotta represent even if we have the worst Offensive Coordinator in all of football. Send Jeff to UF!

Comment

I've actually been thinking of changing it

Comment

Gosh, makes me want to hate sports, hearing all these ratings lost to Sv. It'd be great if all sports games went on hiatus when SV comes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael122
                                I just read in Entertainment weekly, Top Model is the highest rated, then Smallville! Great to hear that

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎