No announcement yet.

Episode 3.05 - President Evil

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the passion???

Any other LoVe shippers notice the lack of passion this season? For a young couple Veronica and Logan certainly have been hands off so far this season with a few exceptions.

Hope something good happens next week or even I might hope they break up soon.

Comment

Did i hear someone say LoVe Shipper??

Yes.. Logan and Veronica do seem diferent to me. Maybe it is passion. I don't know. I feel like they are basically doomed so I keep waiting for something bad to happen. I definately am enjoying them more than last season's DuVe.. that to me was passionless... looking at the previews for next week. I am of course worried. I think they have been tame. Certainly, alot less than the 1st season's kiss alot and then break up thing.... I still love them together though and I love all of their scenes together because they are immensely adorable

This episode was good overall... I liked last week's better, but this was definately good work. I liked that Wallace was in it. But it was kinda like misplaced to me. As if he was just filler. I really miss Mac as well. But I still liked the story with the dean and glad to see Weevil getting screen time. Overall good episode.

Highlight for me: The Logan and Weevil scene.. I love that pairing as much as Veronica and Dick

Comment

Originally posted by Daydreamer

At first I thought the boy from highschool was cute. When he mentioned the bombing I thought he misspoke and meant to say the shooting. But he remembered everything else so perfectly. Now I wonder if he plans to bomb Neptune High. I may be reading to much into it.

The bombing he was referring to was in Weapons of Class Destruction. The one with Jonathan Taylor Thomas (and the first LoVe kiss) anyway, he said something about her stopping the bombing and she corrects him and says there wasn't ever a real bomb. That's what he was referring to there.

I really liked this episode, except I was so angry with Veronica for accusing Weevil. I liked when he said he would never do that "to her". I don't like how she is always jumping to conclusions this season. It seems like she always accuses a couple false people before finding the right one.

I loved the Weevil and Logan stuff. also, yay Backup!

I miss Mac! Good to have Wallace, but he should be interacting with V more.

I liked the part with Weevil as V's "audiovisual aid".

Comment

Originally posted by Dai Tenshi
          I'm a heartless bastard, when V took the neckklace off the little kid I lol'd.

She went after Weevil pretty hard in this ep; he kinda hit the nail on the head with his comment about her having few friends...
          I don't think anyone felt all that bad for the kid since she was such a little brat. Although you could for a moment see a look in Veronica's eyes showing that she sort of understood the girl's anger about the Neptune college kids.

It always frustrates me when Veronica goes after Weevil or Logan just because they are the usual suspects. This was no exception. Weevil was obviously hurt by her accusation, especially since it had to do with Lily. But this is just another example of Veronica and her severe trust issues.

Originally posted by Daydreamer
          It looks like Wallace will finally get more screen time. I wonder how this will effect him as far as staying in school and playing basketball.

I was glad to see Cliff. I have always loved his voice. I lol when the officer said Keith pretened to be Monk. I wonder if he acted like he was scare of germs like Monk does. I also love that show.
          I have to hand it to Lamb he is consistant. The exchange between Weevil and Logan reminds me of past seasons. Glad they got a sceen together.

At first I thought the boy from highschool was cute. When he mentioned the bombing I thought he misspoke and meant to say the shooting. But he remembered everything else so perfectly. Now I wonder if he plans to bomb Neptune High. I may be reading to much into it.
          While I'm glad they gave Wallace screen time, it was kinda weird that he was completely uninvolved with Veronica. It's just weird that we had lots of Wallace and no talking to Veronica, as well as several shots of him in his room, but his roommate was never there. As for the cheating, I really don't think he did it. [SPOILER]I'm wondering if he finished the exam early because he wrote about the cheating scheme on the exam in order to turn the cheaters in.[/SPOILER].

I'm always happy to see Cliff and Sheriff Lamb. They both add a lot of humor to the show and are consistant.

The Weevil, Logan, and Lamb scene was priceless. So reminiscent of many scenes from season one and two. Logan and Weevil have great chemistry together.

As for the Neptune High pizza boy, I think he was just refering to the bomb scare from season one (ep 1.18) and not some plan of his own.
          Last edited by yellowqueen22; 11-07-2006, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎