No announcement yet.

Ready for Lois and Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetiepieeyed
    I dont get why her love of journolism happend so fast. If they started her intreast in Journolism half way in season 5 and got her first front page when she did, I would have been far far happier with her as Lois.
    Yeah i didnt want a whole Chloe / lois discussion, but was thinking about Lois in Journolism. Now i dont like Lois so i cant really say, but can i ask you guys a question? For 5+years we got Chloe stuggling to break into journolism, we got her improving over time and we followed her entire journy. I would have like something similar for Lois, then i may have seen her as the Iconic woman, but as her Love and tallent for Journolsim was set over ONE episode i cant.. Do all of you who like Lois like how she got into journolism or would you have ratherd have seen her storyline about why she now likes it and how she went about her first story?
    Well, the post crisis version of Lois, started in journalism, almost as a "caprice" just to prove to her father that she could be important cause he always wanted a boy and was disapointed with her, so current ILL was not born a journalist, and well, in fact her incursion into journalism in the comics was sort of a lightswitch.

I agree though that I would have prefered if they gave her a storyline about it, but like EVERYTHING in Smallville, I had to settle, like Clana fans had to settle for an angsty relationship, and Chlarkers to teaser-seasonal kisses that lead to nowhere. I guess a lot of us that watch this show, in fact most of the people judging by the post I read everyday, disaprove or dislike parts of SV and have to settle for what they give us, cause basicaly our other option is not watching it anymore,so... I wanted Lois being a journalist, sure it wasnt the way to maker her, but hey at leas I got (in a way) what I wanted.

Also its a new network, and SV has to contemplate the series not having a season seven, so as far as we have seen this season (and think about it) things can be wraped up by the end of this season (give or take a few loose ends), as Fallout clearly showed, and has even created speculation about the end coming, cause well if Clark is determined to leave for training than most Likely SV will be over, so they kind of sped thing up, and analize it, with everyone, Lex is already altering alien tecnology with hidden agendas, and is beging to act like an a$$ to Clark. Clark is accepting his destiny and he will train after defeating the Zoners, Lana, well they really dont need her to match up with her Iconic self cause her iconic self is not that important, Chloe for obvious reason also doesnt have an Iconic self to match by the end of the season (if this were to be the last one) and finaly we have Lois, they had her as a drifter for almos 2 season, now that they might not have 2 more season to develope her (and the restrictions seem to be off) they decided to get with it, with bad writing (which should not surprise us) and make Lois a journalist in case there is no 7th season.

Gough even said that he was confident that they would have a 7th season, but regardelss had contemplated the fact that they might not and he said that they were ready to wrap it up incase there was no next season, and I think this is the reason that in this 6 episodes we have seen the big 3 (from canon) Clark, Lex and Lois, make huge jumps towards their Iconic selves.

Its been discussed about Lois´s llightswitch but what about Clark´s, in Vessel he was still disobeying and not trusting Jor el, and in Zod he looked bumbed Jor el was gone, OK yes he had a reason, but he has had them (maybe not as big but still) before and has not changed, heck going with movie canon JK´s death should have been a catalist, but instead it just made him even more reluctant. And now he is all for accepting his destiny and stuff, I would have prefered he chased the fantoms in diferent regions of the world and in the mean time seeing misery and human dispair and then realize he had to accept his destiny, I was exited when I heard about the village in India (not the tragedy) but the prospect of Clark travelling there to fend of a Zoner and in that trip realising its not just Kansas that needs saving. But instead I got a chick telling him to do it, she dies and so he does and I had to setle for it cause I rather have a lightswitch Superman than a realistic reluctant Clark. And same thing with Lois, I had to settle but I rather have a journalist Lois than a realistic Muffin Peddler.

Comment

• I want Clark and Lois! It's like destiny and we all know it! :P

Comment

• if there's a season 7, then in the last episode of season 6 should show them kiss.

Comment

• Yes! So ready...and waiiting...

Comment

• Originally posted by rooting 4 clark
            if there's a season 7, then in the last episode of season 6 should show them kiss.
            oh that would so perfect! i know it would basicaly be like spitting on the comic books but hey they've already done that enough with every other detail...

Comment

• I don't know about a Lois and Clark season of Smallville. It sounds wonderful... but I think he needs to focus on becoming Superman before he really has a full on relationship with Lois.

And she needs to continue to grow as a journalist.

Comment

• ^^^ Agree! I don't want them together yet. He needs to have closure with Chloe and Lana first. He needs to decide once and for all that he and Chloe are 'just friends' instead of the back and forth they do with the other not being ready or being with someone else. I mentioned this on another thread. And with Lana, considering she is pregnant now, but you know Smallville, I think they need better closure as well... And he needs to focus on himself after the years of Clana angst, I wouldn't want him or Lois to jump into something when they have bigger things to focus on right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Kryptonion
                  I want Clark and Lois! It's like destiny and we all know it! :P
                  I agree, it should be shown!

Comment

• Originally posted by ginnyfan
                    I don't know about a Lois and Clark season of Smallville. It sounds wonderful... but I think he needs to focus on becoming Superman before he really has a full on relationship with Lois.

And she needs to continue to grow as a journalist.
                    I think your wish will come true in a few years

Comment

• Originally posted by Khyla
                      the name of this show is "Smallville" , not "Superman" or "Clark and Lois" and I love it for what it is.

I can't understand why some people want to see it become something that's already been done.

Once they put Lois and Clark together, Smallville is over.
                      But not before they bring Lex to the show. Oh wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎