Music from Reunion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

its s_q to u. heh. yeh about the beat i admit. the first two artists that came to mind were esthero and massive attack. ah oh well, i guess well have to wait and find out...

Comment

Ive looked everywhere, and cant get hold of it, which is weird because there's usually traces of songs lying about on the net. Shame, sounded pretty sweet.

Comment

Yes, it is " through noise and pain", after listening to it yet several more times. Are both these artists Esthero and Massive Attack with WB? We all know that only WB songs are used on this show.

Comment

i'd have to wait 6 months till wb releases the soundtrack?

Comment

Definitely isn't Esthero, I'm sure! Listened to some free samples at Amazon and her voice is much lower. Who ever can figure it out gets a cyber date with their fave character on the show! <grin>

Comment

Just e-mailed K-site about it. Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

Comment

K-Site news page says the name is:

"Ease my pain"

Comment

Yes we all know this, but they didn't tell us who sings it! Thanks anyway.

Comment

How sad

Comment

No wants to win my prize of a cyberdate with a cast member? Darn! I've written to a few places to find out who the mystery singer is, though I still say it sounds like Evanescence!

Comment

i highyl doubt its evanascence. they jsut released their album, wouldnt even think of releasing a new track. too busy touring n stuff and promoting their album as it is. while we are all hovering around evanescence, dont u love the song lithium by them? freakin awesome song.

Comment

Its really not Evanescence.

Comment

it would be really nice if they would own up to who it is. i'd really really like to know. it was a good song.

Comment

I doubt its Evanescence, however I can see how someone might think so, its definitely a female vocale behind the song. To me it sounds like it possiblly could be Enya, just maybe. Or it could be a bonus track by Evanescence which may be in the re-release of her album.

Comment

It's definately not evanescence or enya lol, their musical styles are way different.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎