No announcement yet.

Noo not Chlolliver! =O

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thil_EL
    oh come on! just cuz she thoguht he looked good doesnt mean they're gonna have a relationship.. chloe is still into clark..i hope
    Agreed, I don't think it's anything big right now but I don't trust tptb as far as I can throw them so...

I do think she was just really "wowed" by him. He's a fine looking man.

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east
      Agreed, I don't think it's anything big right now but I don't trust tptb as far as I can throw them so...

yeah he IS..and im a guy

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east

I agree. I think she was just thinking, "whoa, he's hot." I'm really hoping that she was thinking, "man, Lois was right -- that guy is seriously hot" because I don't want Chloe to be a boyfriend stealer.

I didn't see any heat from Oliver's side, though -- he seemed more interested in Lois the whole time he was talking to her. And reminding her that he was going to look out for her article since he let her use his access codes (very Bruce Wayne of him, I liked it).

And...um... where's Jimmy??? Shouldn't she be looking at him going, "whoa, he's...." Poor Jimmy. Even when he's not in the episode, he gets shafted.

Comment

I think it will be the smart move. If your a T.V. producer you want to give your new show a boost. If the Chloe character is on a Green Arrow spin-off, it just makes sense. The character is popular and she will bring viewers to the show. Chloe's character can become a part of the Green Arrow's story and there's no telling how far this can go!!

A Chlolliver clue!! Look at the pic on the front of Kryptonsite. Lex is next to Lana, Lois is next to Clark and Chloe is next to Oliver and Jimmy!! I have cracked the code!!!
          Last edited by Polomontana; 10-26-2006, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I thought Chloe was gonna wet her P@nties.. then again she may have.. seems she's might get the hots for Ollie.. wonder how Lois will take it

Comment

Originally posted by Polomontana
              I think it will be the smart move. If your a T.V. producer you want to give your new show a boost. If the Chloe character is on a Green Arrow spin-off, it just makes sense. The character is popular and she will bring viewers to the show. Chloe's character can become a part of the Green Arrow's story and there's no telling how far this can go!!

A Chlolliver clue!! Look at the pic on the front of Kryptonsite. Lex is next to Lana, Lois is next to Clark and Chloe is next to Oliver and Jimmy!! I have cracked the code!!!
              That's funny... I never even noticed that before.

But if they put Chloe in a show about the GA, she still ends up alone. In canon, Oliver loves Black Canary. And Chloe isn't her. So is it Chloe's destiny to love superheroes who end up with other women??
              Last edited by eas; 10-26-2006, 08:47 PM.

Comment

yeah he IS..and im a guy

Yes and at the same time we all know that Chloe is WAAYYY to much for Oliver to handle, the stories and friction that could be built around this are perhaps equal to and on par with the CLOIS phenomenon.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                  But if they put Chloe in a show about the GA, she still ends up alone. In canon, Oliver loves Black Canary. And Chloe isn't her. So is it Chloe's destiny to love superheroes who end up with other women??
                  Then I say "Ouch!"

Comment

obviously she was just pretending to like him to get clark jealous

Comment

yeah he IS..and im a guy
                      You go guy I love men who are comfortable enough with their sexually to admet another man is hot

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillain1000

I kinda saw that too

Comment

Originally posted by InvestigativeReporters
                          I mean Chloe's look right after she met him was definently an oh-my-god-I-found-the-love-of-my-life kinda look.

I love the idea...well as long as all ends well and Lois is okay with Chloe getting with Ollie and Chloe loves that Lois and Clark fall desperatetly in love with eachother.

The my life will be complete.
                          & I will have the chance to write MANY fanfics along these lines.
                          haha.
                          yey. [/B]
                          Although I am a die-hard CHLARKER, I would LOVE the idea of CHLOLLIE The scene between Chloe and Oliver was very WEIRD. It was OBVIOUS that Chloe was into him, BUT Oliver seemed a little into her as well. Did you notice that when he was talking to Chloe about explaining himself to Lois that he tried to include Clark in the conversation, BUT couldn't take his EYES OFF OF CHLOE I thought that was very INTERESTING! Did you also notice how Clark was staring LOVINGLY at Chloe, when Oliver tells her that he is anxious to read her "Dark Thursday" article? WOW. . .WAY TO GO CHLOE! TWO SUPER HOT SUPERHEROES IN ONE NIGHT!

AND What is up with CHLIMMY? Chloe is suppose to be all lovey dovey with Jimmy, and CHLARK doesn't even mention him, when he's not in the episode. I want to see MORE FROM CHLARKIMMY and MAYBE CHLARKOLLIE?

MAYBE Chloe will turn out to be the BLACK CANARY and then the GA and Chloe can hook-up! If CHLARK or CHLOIS were not to happen, and that's a BIG IF, then I would be satisfied if Chloe ended up with the GA, that is if she's the Black Canary (GA's Lover).

HOWEVER, for now, I am STILL ALL ABOUT CHLARK! CHLARK NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                            Haha, forget Jimmy, LOL

I honest to God REALLY forgot about him this ep, up until right now.

You had me laughing so hard I choked

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillain1000
                              I didn't see that at all. I saw a young women enjoying herself and acting like any young 20 year old who sees someone hot who blows them away.

Comment

Originally posted by love_smallville
                                You had me laughing so hard I choked

but its true ppl could easily forget about jimmy he keeps on not bein mention yet comes back like nothin happen.There is a huge gap between episodes and no mention at all.I thought when chloe was over for dinner they would atleast mention him but no,guess she isn't as caughtup on him as sum anti's think

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎