No announcement yet.

Lucas Grabeel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Grabeel

What did you think of him playing young Lex?
    Great, just like MR.
    0%
    Good, but he is no MR.
    0%
    OK, not bad but not great
    0%
    Sucked, he should stick to working on Disney Channel movies.
    0%

what?!?

Comment

what you mean what

Comment

i thought he did a very good job.

Comment

I think he did a good job too! I wish they had given more examples of how manipulative Lex was when he was a child, but that's just me (and for all I know, he wasn't manipulative, just a victim of "peer pressure")...but anyway, other than that the episode was great, and so was Lucas Grabeel.

I hope he continues doing Disney Movies, because I liked HSM (LoL), but I wouldn't mind seeing him play a young Lex on the show again either (if a script were to ever need one again)!

Comment

The kid seemed like the perfect outsider. It was believable up until he beated the snot out of his friend...that part was just poor writing I guess.

Comment

he was great but looked nothing like lex.
              liked his hat though haha.

Comment

He did a fantastic job. Lex in his awkward years.

Comment

he played the part very well getting hit by the car.. Very professinal ..

Comment

OK, I think...
                    Gotta love MR.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                      I think he did a good job too! I wish they had given more examples of how manipulative Lex was when he was a child, but that's just me (and for all I know, he wasn't manipulative, just a victim of "peer pressure")...but anyway, other than that the episode was great, and so was Lucas Grabeel.

I hope he continues doing Disney Movies, because I liked HSM (LoL), but I wouldn't mind seeing him play a young Lex on the show again either (if a script were to ever need one again)!

i like the disney movies too. just thought i would add that in the poll since disney acting and smallville acting are really different.

anyway i think he did good. he played the wussy lex most of the time so i dont think he got a chance to act like MR. i would be intrested in seeing him play a bad a$$ to see how he can do that.

Comment

The fighting he did was great.
                        But I did not like how he protraed lex as a wimp/nerdish.
                        Its more the writers fault for that.

Comment

The best non-MR-Lex-in-a-flashback was played by Wayne Dalglish in Memoria. I expected the Lex in Reunion's flashback to not be that type of maniac at that young age. I also expected him to fight back as it was explained in Precipice that Lex was taught to fight by a driver of his father's who was an formerly in the Marines or Army. I don't really blame that on the actor though, since the Lex in this flashback wasn't written like that.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎