Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Reunion

Talk about the ratings for Reunion here when they're available.

From Zap2it:
    "Smallville" posted a 2.9/5 for The CW.

Comment

From Mediaweek:

The CW’s Smallville, meanwhile, held up at a 3.7/ 6 in the overnights, 4.79 million viewers and a 2.2/ 6 among adults 18-49. Comparably, Smallville matched its season highs in adults 18-34 and 18-49.
      Last edited by Damali; 10-27-2006, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Better than last week. I'm going to start preaching "Good episode last week = ratings".

Comment

The bottom line is that these ratings are going to be good enough to get the show picked up for next year. The other CW shows stink and there is no way that The CW would get rid of smallville if they pull in these types of ratings. Are they as high as last year? No, not even close, but it really doesn't matter anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
            The bottom line is that these ratings are going to be good enough to get the show picked up for next year. The other CW shows stink and there is no way that The CW would get rid of smallville if they pull in these types of ratings. Are they as high as last year? No, not even close, but it really doesn't matter anymore.
            If Smallville manages to keep up the good stories and avoid the lame stuff, it might even get back to the 5.5 million. Although, I fear for some spoilers (for those that don't know and want to know, check the spoilers forum, I'm not going to spoil here).

Comment

From Futon Critic:

Fresh installments of "Smallville" (households: 2.9/5, #12; adults 18-49: 2.2, #12) and "Supernatural" (households: 2.2/3, #13; adults 18-49: 1.7, #13) on The CW (households: 2.5/4, #5; adults 18-49: 1.9, #5) closed out the night.

Compared to last year:

New episodes of "Smallville" (households: 3.4/6, #11; adults 18-49: 2.6, #7) and "Everwood" (households: 2.7/4, #14; adults 18-49: 1.4, #T14) on The WB (households: 3.0/5, #5; adults 18-49: 2.0, #T4)

No Baseball last year.

Link
              Last edited by Best Episode - 321; 10-27-2006, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Oh awesome

Comment

Considering that all the other shows were repeats, an increase in 140,000 people is nothing! It's doing bad! Specially if you consider that the CW promoted Smallville as their best show and made it seem that it was the best thing since sliced bread!

Comment

Originally posted by adamastor
                    Considering that all the other shows were repeats, an increase in 140,000 people is nothing! It's doing bad! Specially if you consider that the CW promoted Smallville as their best show and made it seem that it was the best thing since sliced bread!
                    Well, considering that it is the 2nd/3rd most watched CW show...

Comment

Except for Wither, I think that Smallville is going strong. With the edition of Clark battling Zoners and with the Green Arrow stories working, I expect the ratings to improve. I also think that the ratings are great for the new network, which is not picked up by all the media outlets yet.

Comment

Originally posted by superpal1
                        Except for Wither, I think that Smallville is going strong. With the edition of Clark battling Zoners and with the Green Arrow stories working, I expect the ratings to improve. I also think that the ratings are great for the new network, which is not picked up by all the media outlets yet.

The only thing missing is the Chlark!

Comment

oh please most of the other shows like my name is earl and the office were all reapets!!! comeparied to last year this show is going down! im sorry to say it but it is!!! im so sick of lex being made as a victom! what he did to duccen was worng on so may levels!!! and i thought clark was the lead of the show !! where the hell is jimmy i like the dude !!! lana is the next luther girl lois is the new cloie and clark is still a dumbass!!! next week we have a new alcia coming back!! can you say season 4 !! oh and al and milles said they were woried back in 04 cause the rateings were not good !!! news falsh season 6 rateings are no were near as high as seaone 4 so the writng sucks they need to fix this carp if they want a seaon 7!!! but come on its wishfull thinking!!!

Comment

Actually the ratings suck, there was no 'the office' and 'my name is earl' yet the increase was extremely low, if these shows wouldve aired now that wouldve been a different story

anyways, are repeats on next week too?

Comment

ummm... you do realize that Smallville was the only episode on that timeslot besides the World Series that didn't an air a repeat.

What's an increase of 140,000?? That's nothing. It should've been higher especially with a new episode.

There was no competition and still no one watched.

Maybe they should promote Clark Kent... you know, the "star" of this show.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎