Lana in elevator scene...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That whole scene was pathetic.

Comment

I really hope she becomes evil. Lana bores me to death as a goddie girl. I think she could be a "good" evil character.I expect that she will give birth to a little girl (with Lex). And she would be Kitty (LL sidekick). What do you think???????

Comment

The scene was ridiculous. It was completely out of character and occurred way too soon. Maybe if that scene happened about 4-5 episodes from now, then it would have felt right. Plus it seemed like KK was just copying MR's mannerisms rather than interpreting "evil Lana" in a completely different way.

Comment

Originally posted by hassenmorad
          I still think that was completely out of the Lana character- totally forced.

That's what I was thinking , It came out of nowhere.

Comment

I think that its a little suspicious that she knew about the wife and kids and tenure.

My money is on Lana trying to "play on Lex's level" - she researched her target, arranged to "coincidentaly" run into him, and she made an implicit threat that really just tantamounted to "if you don't keep our secret then why would we keep yours..." exactly like Lex would.

That deep breath was a total give away that she had been preparing for the confrontation and wasn't totaly comfortable executing it.

Comment

I didnt think this scene was pathetic AT ALL!
              I LOVED IT!
              Lana rocks when she acts all evil and i loved her look after she threatened Groll when she breathed out as it showed she was scared doing that and glad that she managed to hold her own.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris1
                I didnt think this scene was pathetic AT ALL!
                I LOVED IT!
                Lana rocks when she acts all evil and i loved her look after she threatened Groll when she breathed out as it showed she was scared doing that and glad that she managed to hold her own.
                Exactly

And that is why I liked this scene. So it was NOT out of character- and not forced.

Comment

Yup Lana trying to act evil and be Lex equal...I wonder how this going to turn out for her.... I wonder

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎