Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chemistry between Lex and Lana is horrible.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lexana has the type of chemistry that's explosive.
    It imploded the ratings from season 5 and is now eploding onto the new scene of gawd awful ratings. Wasn't their kiss episode last season the lowest rated show ever for SV at 3.94 million.

Now that's chemistry..

Comment

I wonder if TPTB know lexana is tuning viewers out.

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
        I honestly don't get why Lana wants to be with Lex. She's obviously uncomfortable, doesn't trust him and guarding her actual emotions. He tests, and pushes her around and she takes it, why? It can't be just so she isn't alone and wanting answers. The more these 2 look uncomfortable with each other the more it looks like Lana is doing this to piss Clark off.
        I think they're both doing it to piss Clark off.

Comment

I do not see Lana falling for Lex the way they are writing her to. I know her character can be fickle sometimes, but she is not a moron. She knows Lex is fishy and she knows what he is capable of! I wish Whitney would come back!

Comment

Originally posted by BeldarofRemulak
            I do not see Lana falling for Lex the way they are writing her to. I know her character can be fickle sometimes, but she is not a moron. She knows Lex is fishy and she knows what he is capable of! I wish Whitney would come back!
            The Whitney, with whom she broke up in the most horrible fashion known to mankind! I believe it was a 'Dear John' letter or better said a video! Leave the poor guy alone, he took enough beatting from 'Miss season 1-3 fickle' Lana as it is!
            As for Lex, well the more episodes pass, the more suited for each other they seam! A match made in he....(I don't mean heaven)!
            I mean god willing, she will blossom into a 'Miss Evil' personafied under Lex' trusted guidance, and once Lex takes over the possition of Satan, otherwise known as Lord of all things Evil, Lana wouldmake a nice Mrs. Satan! She already has the dark clothes, the melodramatic, broody and gloomy disposition, and she us well on her way towards aquiring the most important thing, being evil! So let's wish her good luck with her new career!
            She would make a better Mrs. Satan than 'the good natured girl next door'/Prom Queen, high-school cheerleader/ wanabe painter' any day of the week!

And no, I am not high on acid for writing this!

Comment

Of course there no chemistry between them. I would have never believed a year ago that Lex and Lana would be together.
              Lana trying to blackmail people makes it even more worst.

Comment

I'm a clana fan and even if I wasn't I would still think Lexana is boring . There's no chemistry , no passion , thier scenes are rather dull to me .

Comment

I think that Lex and Lana are kick ass together. Evil with evil. How can you go wrong with that?

Offstage, who knows. KK and MR may not have chemistry, but Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher hated each other.

Comment

I agree with this thread! i think the Lexana relationship is a bit too forceful and very unnatural for my taste.

Originally posted by 1.21 gigawatts
                    I think that Lex and Lana are kick ass together. Evil with evil. How can you go wrong with that?

Offstage, who knows. KK and MR may not have chemistry, but Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher hated each other.
                    That's not totally true... What you heard was media making a frenzy out of a rumor. The off-screen quarrel was never really confirmed. And in fact, they admitted that off-screen they actually were playful and enjoyed teasing eachother. It's hard not to have chemistry when you're spending whole seasons with em.
                    Last edited by j-kent; 11-01-2006, 02:24 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't say that the chemistry between Lex and Lana is horrible. But it's weird. It's just really weird. The love scene was pretty hot though. Stoke up the fire and dim the lights and you can't go wrong. LOL!

Comment

Whenever its a Lex Lana scene I'm just like.. K lets get this one over... cause they don't mesh together at all...

Comment

Well I think they suck too, maybe things will get better with the development of the season!

Comment

My perspective on the Lex and Lana Chemistry

Clark & Lex have chemistry, Clark & Lois have chemistry, Clark & Chloe have chemistry, Lionel & Martha have chemistry, Chloe & Lana have chemistry, Chloe & Lex have chemistry, Clark & Oliver have chemistry, and Clark & Lana have chemistry. Not Lex & Lana. They don’t have that kind of positive chemistry, not in the same exact way. Lex and Lana are like the icy cold arctic dwindling ice cap of Antartica.They don’t have that love, they don’t have that passion for each other as much as Lana does for Clark. They’re always so uncomfortable, uptight, and awkwardly tense with each other whenever they are in each other’s presence. Like you can sense Lex’s and Lana’s coldness in the way they look at each other. Their relationship was based on manipulation and pretense, its foundation was built on obsession, lust, and desire on Lex’s part, which stems from Lex’s envy of Clark. Lana will never love Lex the same way as she loves Clark. Her feelings for Clark will always be stronger than her feelings for Lex. Clark will always love Lana, Lana will always love Clark, but Lex will always be second place to Clark and therefore he can never replace him or be him. Lex chose the path where Lana can’t love him, Lana is capable of loving Lex had he chosen to stay on the path of good, but he never stayed on that path of good so it’s his own loss. He blew it. Big time. He can never get Lana back. It’s his own damn fault that he lost her love and respect for him in the first place by manipulating her into a relationship with him, and emotionally & physically violating her by drugging her with synthetic hormones, because of hisfear of losing her to Clark again. Talk about crossing a line there.The Lexana relationship is a relationship of convenience turned marriage of convenience, and those types of relationships and/or marriages rarely end well. I think marriages of convenience often result in domestic violence and abuse. But I think that there are women out there who have more experience with that kind of relationship, since I am not one of them and I don’t want to be. The one good thing that came out of the Lexana relationship is that it gave MR and KK an opportunity to work together more because they never really worked together as much when they first started out in the earlier seasons of Smallville, and they never really liked each other all that much at first. Michael’s words, not mine. I heard Michael say this in his CW interview on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎