Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything to do with Lois in Arrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois was awesome and very beautiful in her dress in the beginning.

Comment

Yeah, Lois was really great in this episode. I was worried that they'd concentrate on her romance with Oliver and ignore her growing interest in journalism, but instead they concentrated on the whole journalism aspect of the thing. Very cool.

Comment

I like Lois with Ollie, but I am not diggin the whole journalistic fever she caught. How is she able to get headlines when she had obvious "typos" in her first one. I think they should of had her interest in the get go rather than springing it up in one episode.

Comment

Lois is great! But they need to find more ways to get her in scenes wearing bikinis.

Comment

I think Lois was a lot of fun in this episode. Her lines were great, her relationship with Ollie is lots of fun. Her fighting with G.A. is humorous, and how she was so into helping Martha get back her necklace.

Comment

both lois and lana were great this episode,I think this episode was much better than wither.Which concentrated on romance alot,so this was a big stepup imo

Comment

I was very happy with Lois' portrayal tonight, it definatly seemed much more like the Lois Lane we know and love. I loved her interaction with Oliver and I have to admire her dedication to unveilling him, it defiantly forshadows her future at the Daily Planet. This is the Lois we've been waiting 2 seasons to see and in the end I have to say I think she delivers.

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.A.
                  both lois and lana were great this episode,I think this episode was much better than wither.Which concentrated on romance alot,so this was a big stepup imo
                  Yeah I really liked her in this ep. Well, I like her in any ep, but this ep was great. Love that she's still writing stories, thank GOD, maybe people will start believing shes LOIS LANE??

Comment

Lois Lane being Lois Lane?!?! are you out of your mind! I really like her and Ollie togther which makes it weird if there is a future JLA and clois relationship...:/

Comment

Lois Lane:Hot, but very irritating

For some reason she was extremely overbearing this ep. Ollie has got his hands full.

Comment

Exactly, she's a horribly written character!!

Comment

Overbearing makes me feel like "FINALLY, LOIS IS BACK!" I've always felt that only Superman could handle the Lois for that very reason.

Comment

every reason for lois not being a good character in this series is the actress that plays her. plain and simple.

Comment

I agree Rudy, Erica doesn't add any dimension or expression to the Lois character!!

Comment

All I can say is it is nice this season so far to see more of Lois, and it isnt all Chloe or Lana for a change. I like how this episode focused mainly on her and I loved the scene with her Clark and Oliver at the begining when they each say "feelings?"...so great...Love the Clois.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎