X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes in Arrow?

See any?

clark had a zit.

also when the green arrow was thrown into the statue it broke but when it showed clark look back for the green arrow after checking on that guy who got zapped with the arrow the statue was standing back up. maybe im wrong but it looked like that

Comment

Some bubbles went INTO Lois' mouth when they were dunking her one time. (they were looping footage)

Comment

Also looped dialog in the construction scene with Lionel and Clark his line about pawn shops.

Comment

lana was in the episode

Comment

I don't know if you'd call it a mistake, but did anyone notice that Michael Rosenbaum's hair was starting to grow back? I got the impression, especially in that last scene with Lionel - I could see a shadow on what's supposed to be a gleaming bald head.

(Guess he forgot to shave that day.)

Comment

Two.

The Arrow which pierced the security system did reflect the lasers, but wasn't the laser's "secure" trajectory clearly obstructed?

Chloe's line "None of the images scanned to the computer" or some such. She took the pictures with a digital camera, so the pictures would have been downloaded, not scanned.

good ep, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Insight
                Some bubbles went INTO Lois' mouth when they were dunking her one time. (they were looping footage)
                Wow, great catch! They sure did loop that footage...playing it backwards. LOL!

Comment

Wow all you guys are good. I didn't see any of this of course there isn't a cw close to me so it's a little fuzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by finchy4
                    lana was in the episode

Comment

The arrow defecting a bullet was part cool part ridiculous.
                      But the line of the day goes to....
                      lana was in the episode

Comment

Arrow deflecting a bullet.
                        I've said it already in another thread, but damn - that ticked me off.

Comment

Hey Krypton935! The CW is fuzzy where I live, too! But, Smallville is still my favorite show to watch!

Comment

lana was in the episode

I completely agree....

Comment

How about the scene where Lois is being kidnapped. It cuts to Clark sitting with a blue t-shirt on hes speeds off, then cut to Lois's apartment hes wearing the ever present red jacket. Maybe not a big deal but I thought it was funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎