The Quote Thread for "Arrow" (spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Quote Thread for "Arrow" (spoilers)

You know the routine. Place you're favorite quotes fron Arrow here.

I'll get us started:

Lois: "So, I wanted to tell you that you were so eloquant at congressional indicement hearings... Sorry about your oil tanker.... Well I'd hate to be a pelican in that harbor, huh?"
    Olliver: "Well, we're going to go... See you in a bit then.. Guess I forgot to add "public humilation" the list of cocktail party don'ts."

LOL, somebody fire her before she ruins Martha's career.

Lois: "Give me the necklace!"
    GA: "You forgot to say please."

Would it have really made a difference?

Lois: "Did the humor come with the costume?"
    GA: "Did the Tomb Raider routine come from wanting daddies attention?"
    *fires arrow and misses*
    Lois: "Opps"

Note to GA, don't clown on a woman with a fully loaded bow and arrow pointed at you...

GA: "Days of the good guy running the show are over."

Clark: "I'm not sure Lois would understand why her new boyfreind would need a double life."

Well actually Clark...
    Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 10-19-2006, 02:56 AM.

"I'm the Green Arrow."

Comment

Clark, "Lana, I really am Superman why don't you believe me?"....... oh sorry wrong episode. Green Arrow, " You didn't say Please!"

Comment

CLARK: "Dang it, Olliver knows my secret, now I gotta KISS him!!!"

CHLOE: "Don't pretend like you don't want to Clark..."

Comment

"When you're ready to do something about it...let me know" (yeah Ollie's ready to sign up for the JL....so happy)

Comment

Something with Clark and Chloe where she mentions "the man of steel"

Comment

"if i were living under the same roof as such a beautiful girl i would hide my feelings with sarcasm too" - Ollie
              ----------------------

"It looks like ya'll are marking your territory... and it's obviously isn't me!" - Lois (reffering to her bf and Clark fighting over being heroes)
              ----------------------
              Lois: I'm not the only one with a V for Vendetta on your little leather ass!
              Ollie: Little?
              (not sure how it all went)
              --------------------
              Ollie: Why don't you forget about him for the weekend? I can have you in cancun by sunset, sipping margritas on the beach
              Lois: As much as I'd enjoy being your beach bimbo. * something like this...* I have a night to spend with a person who has an obssessive fetish for archery.

Comment

Chloe: ye olde crest makers weren't very creative

Comment

Ollie: There's a whole world of people out there Clark. They need us. With your potential, you can't wait for them to come to you.

Now that's what I'm talking about-the makings of a true superhero for our Clark. Way to tell him Ollie!

Comment

"Don't worry Clark. If I had a beautiful woman living in my house, I'd use sarcasm to hide my true feelings too."

Oliver Queen

Comment

Oliver Queen "if i were living under the same roof as such a beautiful girl i would hide my feelings with sarcasm too"

that one had me laughing so loud

Comment

Been actually working the glutes lately.

and

Come see me when you are ready (to start the justice league or superfriends)

(I loved Superfriends)

Comment

Someone will have to get this one right for me, but it was something like...

The MB: "Yes Lana, that's when you came to me wanting to kill Lex."

Lana: "...He (Lex) wasn't himself."

The MB: "...But you were yourself."

Comment

Lois: "They're not the only one with a V for Vendetta on your little leather ass."
                            GA: "Little? I really been working the glutes lately too."
                            Lois: "Did the humor come with the costume?"
                            GA: "Did the Tomb Raider routine come from wanting Daddy's attention?"

Comment

Oliver: I saved you.

Not a particularly dazzling line in itself, but Oliver sounded heartbroken when he said it; he's used to people being grateful for his help, not threatening him after he's saved them.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎