No announcement yet.

Chloe jealous of Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe jealous of Lois?

I'm sure there's a thread for this already, but it's been bugging me since the episode aired.

After Lois writes her little story, she jokingly jabs at Chloe for being jealous of her. Chloe says yes, but not for Lois's writing ability...or something to that nature.

What do you think Lois has that Chloe's jealous of? I'm surprised they didn't go into it more on the show...or maybe I'm just looking into it too deeply.

Childhood memories.

Thats my guess!

Comment

I am sure that Chloe is jealous of Lois. I mean, remember the kiss she planted on Clark at the Season 5 finale? That was something.

Chloe can see Clark and Lois having chemistry together, and I don't think she likes it. She wants Clark to be happy, but she wants to be with him herself.....partly because they are such good friends and partly because she knows his secret.

Comment

What was that episode where Lois hits the target and Clark falls in the water tank? Because when they were giving each other those happy-eyes after, Chloe was looking all disturbed.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMage
          What was that episode where Lois hits the target and Clark falls in the water tank? Because when they were giving each other those happy-eyes after, Chloe was looking all disturbed.
          That'd be Facade, season 4

Lois: You know what I think? I think that you're just a
          little bit jealous that you're not the only one in the family with a natural way with words.
          Chloe: Really? Well, Lo, you know? You're right. I might be jealous of you, but words have nothing to do with it.

That last line kinda surprised me and left me wondering what the heck was Chloe talking about. My first thought was that she was referring to Lois' relationship with Clark. But then, why? It's not like Clark has ever left Chloe out just to be with Lois or something like that
          Unless Chloe is some kind of psychic that knows what's gonna happen in the future, the whole thing beats me

Comment

Chloe is a very observant girl...maybe she sees something there between Lois and Clark that NO one can see yet...

Interesting thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Kat_Halliwell
              That'd be Facade, season 4

Lois: You know what I think? I think that you're just a
              little bit jealous that you're not the only one in the family with a natural way with words.
              Chloe: Really? Well, Lo, you know? You're right. I might be jealous of you, but words have nothing to do with it.

That last line kinda surprised me and left me wondering what the heck was Chloe talking about. My first thought was that she was referring to Lois' relationship with Clark. But then, why? It's not like Clark has ever left Chloe out just to be with Lois or something like that
              Unless Chloe is some kind of psychic that knows what's gonna happen in the future, the whole thing beats me
              It's cause she thinks her cousin is beautiful! I think Lois knew that's what she meant.

Comment

^ I was wondering about that line too but don't see why she would be jealous. They are both attractive and I don't see the cousins playing mirror, mirror on the wall. They seem beyond that to me to be caught up on something superficial like looks. Don't like what they are doing to the cousins this season so far. Much different than season 4 & 5 dynamic IMO.

Comment

I think it is more than one thing. Beauty yes, but maybe sense of humor, confidence, lack of fear, speaking one's mind, doesn't hesitate. Lois has alot of things about her that is refreshing, and I think this more than anything is what Chloe sees.

I can see why Chloe would feel that way. And I can see Chloe wanting to be more successful at writing than Lois. I think it will be tough on Chloe if Lois outdoes her in journalism.

And I don't think their childhood was any better than the other, they both grew up without mothers.

Comment

I am pretty certain that Chloe was refering to two things:
                    one, the bowling balls erica durance calls boobs.

And Two, the casual flirting that is going on between Lois and Clark. I think that she knows those two particular people better than she knows anyone else gives her the ability to see the connection that already exists between them.

Comment

Originally posted by SheaMan
                      I am pretty certain that Chloe was refering to two things:
                      one, the bowling balls erica durance calls boobs.
                      seriously they are not that big
                      I think people go over board with that.

I thought Chloe was referring to their bodies as well though. As in if Chloe was a Haynes girl, Lois would be a Victoria's secret model. Bottom line is Chloe is cute but Lois is sexy.
                      Last edited by ninthdegree; 07-15-2007, 06:52 AM.

Comment

I think Chloe was referring to Lois' looks and physical assets and it was quite low jab under the belt imo. It's also easy to see how Chloe tries to downrate Lois all the time when talking with Clark. It's something that started way back in season 4. So yeah, she is jealous.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎