No announcement yet.

Ending Scene... Who else noticed this?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkAllan22
    I found it funny because it cut from Lex and Lana about to have sex, to the Kent barn and closed captioning said '[thumping]', and we cut to Clark throwing a baseball against a wall.
    haha, good catch

Comment

I kept expecting Lois to walk up (maybe still in her costume) to the barn to cheer him up but it didn't happen.

Would have been a much nicer ending if she got him to stop moping and go back into the house to catch an all night horror movie marathon on TV or something (since this was obviously the halloween themed episode for this year, with the costume ball and everything). They could have ended it with Clark smiling at her with that great smile of his saying "Sure, but you pop the pop corn. Just don't burn it."
      Of course Lois would have the final line before fading to black: "Hey there are a couple meals I can fix and popcorn happens to be my specialty Smallville."
      Last edited by AlwaysAround; 10-13-2006, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Hmm, I was thinking it might have been who noticed Kristin Kreuk's body double.
        Originally posted by AlwaysAround
        I kept expecting Lois to walk up (maybe still in her costume) to the barn to cheer him up but it didn't happen.

Would have been a much nicer ending if she got him to stop moping and go back into the house to catch an all night horror movie marathon on TV or something (since this was obviously the halloween themed episode for this year, with the costume ball and everything). They could have ended it with Clark smiling at her with that great smile of his saying "Sure, but you pop the pop corn. Just don't burn it."
        Of course Lois would have the final line before fading to black: "Hey there are a couple meals I can fix and popcorn happens to be my specialty Smallville."
        I for one am glad that it ended this way.

Every silence speaks volumes, it didn't need Clois banter.

-cs™
        Last edited by CLSmith; 10-13-2006, 04:11 AM.

Comment

You guys have dirty minds.

Comment

I never looked at it like Clark playing with his balls. BUT THAT FLIPPING FUNNY!

Comment

That's ok, Lex is getting the leftovers.

Comment

Prior to Clark's solo loft scene, they showed a Jimmy and Chloe moment, an Oliver and Lois moment, then a Lex and Lana moment. I think this was to show how his freinds relationships are moving on and he is still all alone.

Comment

^^I agree the only pair they didn't show was Martha and Lionel. poor clark he's all alone

Comment

Originally posted by paolinki25
                    sick, yet hilarious

Comment

Re: Ending Scene... Who else noticed this?

Originally posted by Cyborg
                      I KNOW I'm not the only one who found this to be funny! Lex and Lana are about to have sex while Clark is home alone playing with his ball(s).

I thought it was hilarious!
                      It reminded me of the final scene in Pariah when he lost Alicia. So I didn’t find this hilarious. He has made a lot of mistakes still I wish he was happy.

Comment

Who cares he is Superman...If I were him I'd go over to some hot chic and show her the magic.....

Anyway that was a funny scene....we got some serious message from that....

Comment

That's not who clark is, he'd never do that.

And that scene was so sad. Lois has somebody, chloe has somebody, and lex and lana are together. Then cut to clark who's all alone.

That was the most pathetic state I've seen him in.
                          Which makes even more powerful of a scene I think.
                          Like a new sad low for clark, contrasted by everyone else together. Hell, even Martha kinda has lionel.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkAllan22
                            I found it funny because it cut from Lex and Lana about to have sex, to the Kent barn and closed captioning said '[thumping]', and we cut to Clark throwing a baseball against a wall.

It didn't help that Clark had a goofy spaced-out look on his face.

Chimmy, Lollie, Lexana, and even Mionel ... poor Clark is the odd man out this season. All he can look forward to is playing with himself in the barn.

Comment

I was looking to see if someone posted this. I definately noticed it!

At the same time, it's a sad scene.

Where is Shelby when you need him around? Clark could have been throwing that ball to Shelby and Shelby could have been catching it and bringing it back to Clark...
                              Last edited by Lorna; 10-15-2006, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Shelby would have been a nice touch.

I really felt for him, cause I've felt the exact same way before.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎