Ending Scene... Who else noticed this?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
    Clark used to be so pathetic
    i don't know about pathetic. he felt alone at the time, but he should have started facing his destiny. his priorities were screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveForFighting09
      you know what that scened reminded me off>>>the scence where Clark is doing the same thing when ALicia dies..only this time he has NO ONE to comfort him......so sad....
      Well that is exactly what the playing with his ball was all about. The last time we saw Clark do that he was in mourning over the death of Alicia... so what the producers were saying to those of us that remembered that Clark felt as much pain and anguish at the loss of Lana to Lex as he did when Alicia died.

Naturally we hate to see Clark in agony or anguish whether it be Kryptonite (I like him on Red-K tho) induced, Jonathan's death, his perennial guilt-trip merry-go-round, Clark dying and being resurrected blah blah blah...I don't know about the rest of you but to me the Lexana sex scene was revolting, I really felt for him losing his girlfriend to his former best friend and now enemy - - especially when he had unwittingly sacrificed Jonathan to save the silly cow... So when Clark was up in his barn bouncing the ball whilst Lexana were getting it on, I found it a bitterly poignant scene.

Comment

Clark should've had a girlfriend, but that would've meant no Lana. And they needed Lana to stall the story.
        Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 04-03-2011, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎