Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 3.02: My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved this episode....veronica in a sorority house, how cute. The mystrey of the soroity house was a bit of a disapointment...it didnt really lead to much of intrest in the end and with the weed even if there den mother had cancer...no one person would need that much weed for medical uses!! i loved there little prison experiment...i was recently studying the stanford prison experiment in mi psych class so i found that intresting n funny...i just loved the wallace logan comunication. Also i love the carry on with frack..you wouldnt belive how quickly ive adapted from f**k to frack...much more lady like lol...overall good episode

Comment

Originally posted by LaineSV11

So someone in the sorority had access to Parker's keys.... I don't get why they couldn't hand an invitation to all the girls right when they came in. That looks suspicious to me.

i guess the reason why they have access to parker's keys when she went to the sorority party (remember when veronica handed out her purse on the sorority house) maybe that's how they got the keys.

i love the scene when logan said that he has conjugal visit

Comment

They didn't hand an invitation to all the girls when they came in because they used the party to decide which girls got an invitation. The key thing was used as a covert and cutesy way to invite the girls to the party... that way they didn't do it publically in front of the girls who weren't invited.

Comment

Some images from the episode:

Comment

This episode, belonged to Logan and Wallace definitely, just a cool episode!!

Logan has a new ride now, the Range Rover Sport, so he becomes cooler with that move It's my dream car, that's why haha :P

Sean from boy meets world did good acting, I'm not sure whether it was all acted, but I'd have kicked his *** for these comments, even if they weren't directed to me.

But Logans prison move was very cool, breaking out and getting something good to eat, haha great!

Veronicas moves at the party were kinda hard, where she met everybody she didn't like

Also props to Wallace, for the time move and the comment at the ending of the time . I think it was something like "We counted on you, playing the jerk".

The konvict gets what he deserved with the trap, but who the "frack" did Liam Fitzpatrick come to get him there in the desert??

Hm bad action for V. with the whole marijuana thing
            Last edited by schubidu; 02-28-2007, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1.21 gigawatts
              I know the school is really San Diego State (where they film), but it's supposed to be Hearst College in Neptune County.
              It's Balboa County. The city of Neptune is in the county.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎