Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana's Ultimatum...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe that Lana said that she hadn't told Lex "yet". Do you remember when she gave Clark the stone at the end of the fourth season? She said she felt like "it was meant for him" I think she knows that there is something special about Clark that he is keeping secret and now when she finds another clue she says she is going to tell Lex at some point!?

on the plus side, at least she was able to actually pursue the fact that it is strange for Clark to know that Lex would have been taken over by something before he was actually taken over. She has been given more obvious clues that Clark is special (example: Clark coming back from the dead) and yet she never thought to pursue them. I would like to see her question Chloe. She knows that Chloe knew about Lex as well, and I would think that she has to have some suspicions about what Chloe knows about Clark
    Last edited by smallville86; 10-05-2006, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
      Absolutely. He isn't blaming Lex for what Zod did. He's taking that on his own shoulders. But with everything that went down with Lex prior to him being Zodified, such as Lex calling him "sick" and confessing that he's only been friends with Clark because he wanted what he had, especially the girlfriend? I think Clark has every single reason in the world to just not want to get involved with Lex's latest drama. After all, just how many times has Clark saved him anyway? And its always the same crap "Yes, you saved me, but I'm going to completely ignore all that because you won't be HONEST with me". Eh, I don't blame Clark.

Not to mention he felt like crap, and his powers weren't 100%

Don't blame Clark at all.
      I strongly agree with this indefinitely!! if Lex and Lana value honesty so much, then why can't they be more honest themselves? instead of all this secrets and lies crap? do they not see they're being hypocrites here? I mean honestly? what is it with these 2 characters? it seems Lex and Lana have these "the ends justify the means" and "Do as I say, not as I do." policies. They're making themselves look bad!!!! I would love to see Clark pull reverse psychology on them about this whole honesty issue. He should've said this to both Lex and Lana " You accuse me of dishonesty?!! when you can't be honest yourselves? You're just as dishonest, maybe more so than me! how about you take your own advice? and do what you preach? instead of preaching at me about it?!!! ungrateful hypocrites. " that will set Lex and Lana straight for once.
      Last edited by laurarawlins; 04-29-2016, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎