• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastdaughterofkrypton
    You are naive don't you?
    To quote superman.

"That is possibly the worst grammar I have ever heard. Possibly."

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
      I'm just glad that they've finally taken the plunge!
      Word. Its about time.

Comment

I think it happened way too quickly for my taste. I think she should have mentioned that she wanted to start writing for a few episodes and then nail a job at the inquisitor.

I'm happy that she's writing but it happened way too fast. They should have had her get interested in writing last season when she said "she couldn't let go of things," and Chloe said that's usually how it starts (meaning the desire for journalism).

Comment

Well she only has 13 episodes so you dont want to wait on a story arc for her.

Comment

Originally posted by khufu
            I'll admit that I'm not a Lois fan, but honestly I don't even think Lois fans will appreciate how this was done.
            You can cite me on this one, because I am most definately NOT happy (for reasons I have previously stated).

Hey! I think that's the first time we've ever agreed on something!

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricain
              Lois Lane's first story, about aliens. Wow and I thought they couldn't do anymore damage to Lois Lane, I was wrong.
              I don't really find this all that bad since when you think about it some of her biggest stories in the future will be about aliens and Superman himself.

Just the whole story itself (the barn door) was weird to me. Definitely not the best way they could have written this.

Comment

Hmm that is true... good point!

Comment

It was rushed with Lois, no doubt about it. I can understand how people are upset. Unfortunately, TPTB love creating lightswitches on this show. As a Lois fan, I'm just glad that she is not at the Daily Planet and that she is writing trashy stories. Now I want to see her battle her way to the top. I don't want to see her become the top reporter at the Inquisitor by next episode. She needs to face struggle.

Comment

Isn't anyone else upset that when she went to Chloe, Chloe practically laughed at her?

Comment

No...how dare she even expect Chloe to tolerate her presence...er, I mean...

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                        As a Lois fan, I'm just glad that she is not at the Daily Planet and that she is writing trashy stories. Now I want to see her battle her way to the top. I don't want to see her become the top reporter at the Inquisitor by next episode. She needs to face struggle.
                        Same here. Although they lightswitched the interest in journalism I find it good to see that she is going to have to work her way up to the top.

Comment

Her journalism instinct has been ignited. It was alreadly slightly kindled with the missions she had with her cousin in the previous seasons.
                          Does that mean she's suddenly Jane Pauly? No.

Small step in the right direction? Yes.

Could it have been handled better? We are talking about Smallville, of course YES.

Your really smoking something if you think I'm disappointed in Lois. That's my girl.

Let them laugh Lois. We know you will prove yourself! ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaE
                            I think it happened way too quickly for my taste. I think she should have mentioned that she wanted to start writing for a few episodes and then nail a job at the inquisitor.

I'm happy that she's writing but it happened way too fast. They should have had her get interested in writing last season when she said "she couldn't let go of things," and Chloe said that's usually how it starts (meaning the desire for journalism).
                            It was definitely rushed and lightswitchy, but I'm just happy that they've started it. I don't know, I guess I just don't expect much when it comes to the writing of this show so wasn't all that surprised by the way Lois' interest in journalism was handled.

Comment

Thats true, how many times did she go with Chloe or Clark to investigate something? So, really it doesn't seem like a lightswitch but then it does now that she is physically writing her own.. I don't know it just seemed fast, then again this IS smallville like you said lol

Comment

Originally posted by biaaly
                                Isn't anyone else upset that when she went to Chloe, Chloe practically laughed at her?
                                I was surprised, but just let it have been the other way around. You would not hear the end of it.

The Chloe/Lois isn't being handled that well this season. I mean, I would've like the see Chloe go see Lois in the hospital in the season opener, but I don't think she mentions Lois being hurt at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎