Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois and Journalism?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They couldn't have handled that Lois thing any worse. I can hear 'lightswitch' being bellowed from Chlark Valley already.
    I'm pro-Lois and even I didn't buy it. It would be one thing if she hadn't played investigative journalist before... but she HAD - in Facade. So her sudden epiphany seemed nonsensical.
    Also - she wrote a ridiculous article, for a cheap rag paper, AND Chloe laughed at her twice!
    Ugh. I am not pleased.

Comment

And she was published. YAH!!

Comment

Lol. I loved it. It was funny, I sort of got the vibe that she had been pushing herself to write an article about it ever since it happened. She seemed to be pushing the subject. And I think she just gave in and decided she wanted to write it. Then she just wanted to get it published. Just because it were 'her' story. Maybe not the issue itself.

It was also funny how she decided to go to the daily planet even after "Dark Thursday". Lol

Comment

Yeah!!! she's reporting!

Now she just needs to find article on subjects more interesting then weather...

Comment

It was definitely a lightswitch. But why did they do it that way? In one episode she's found her calling??? They could just as easily have taken like 2 or 3 eps to really develop it, and in the long run it would have been so much better for her character. But this was just so rushed.

Not to mention, out of all the wierd things she's seen, why now? Her first (2nd? I forget) episode had a guy whose hand was a metal sword.... now THAT is weird! Oh well, I was ready for it, and it still took me by suprised. I'll admit that I'm not a Lois fan, but honestly I don't even think Lois fans will appreciate how this was done.
            Last edited by khufu; 10-05-2006, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
              Lol. I loved it. It was funny, I sort of got the vibe that she had been pushing herself to write an article about it ever since it happened. She seemed to be pushing the subject. And I think she just gave in and decided she wanted to write it. Then she just wanted to get it published. Just because it were 'her' story. Maybe not the issue itself.

It was also funny how she decided to go to the daily planet even after "Dark Thursday". Lol
              I found it funny too.

I also like the fact that her article is about Clark and she doesn't even know it.

Comment

Damn it. A lightswitch move. Gradual, Al & Miles, Gradual!

Comment

Well I have read fanfics that handled that a lot better but I guess 2 positives from this would be that Lois is finally getting into her destiny and that Clark was kind of the reason as to why...

Comment

what a lightswitch move. That should have been played out over at least three episodes.

Comment

K, well, I'm totally a Lois gal, but I think they definitely could have handled her foray into Journalism ALOT better than they did. But nonetheless shes in it now, and yes it did seem like a huge lightswitch but it can only get better...

Comment

Originally posted by khufu
                        I'll admit that I'm not a Lois fan, but honestly I don't even think Lois fans will appreciate how this was done.
                        You are naive don't you?

Comment

Hopefully they will at least develop it more...she said she thought she found her calling plus let's not forget she is only writting for the Inquisitor, to me this is kind of her first step especially since it seems she is still Martha's COS.

I loved Clark's quote early in the episode though "You know Lois, she won't stop digging until she hits China!"

Comment

Yeah they definitely could have handled it alot better, and maybe oh say, have her cousin NOT laugh at her! But anyway, it'll only move her forward, so keep positive and watch out for the Chlarker and Chloisers who I'm sure have so MANY good things to say about Lois! LOL *Sigh*

Comment

Think about it though. Of all the things that Lois has seen or been a part of, she never wrote a story about them (other then a school thing once.)

Yet a barn door flys into a field, granted thats odd but this is her inspiration to go into journalism. HAHA. Lois Lane's first story, about aliens. Wow and I thought they couldn't do anymore damage to Lois Lane, I was wrong.

She has also stated once or twice that she would rather die than to write Journalism, but now thats her life ambition. Please, lame, lame, lame.

To make matterns even more unbelievable, she decides to go into journalism in one episode. One episode. That is a lightswitch.

I'm ready for next weeks lightswitch. Clark and Lois attraction. Just a guess.

Comment

I'm just glad that they've finally taken the plunge!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎