Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois and Journalism?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well... Sneeze has established that Lois loves writing and Journalism. I'm excited to see if Lois' love of journalism turns out to be "her calling" as she gushes to a skeptical Chloe and Clark at the end of the episode. It's all well and good to love the smell of the ink etc. when you're writing a personal story about funny barn doors.... but when things get tough will Lois still love it...

I can't wait to find out!!!

Comment

• I've read a lot on here about how this was a poor way to get Lois interested in journalism. Granted it was an odd choice, but it's been established ever since Lois arrived in Smallville that she's got a nose for investigation. Indeed, investigating the death of Chloe was why she came to Smallville in the first place. Even before the barn door stuff, she's investigated numerous other events. When she repeatedly claimed not to like journalism, I think she didn't like the idea of sitting in an office trying to write about stuff, because she prefers to be out there investigating it instead. She learns over time that she's capable of telling a story based on her findings, and that is what comes to motivate her.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎