Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex the perv

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any cameras in my bedroom, at least I hope I don't.

Originally posted by Vatusia
    Aloof, I think having a camera on you in your bedroom - when you may be doing much more embarrassing things than changing clothes - is a little bit worse than parents snooping in your diary to find out what boy you want to take you to the prom. And for Lex to say it's for Lana's protection is incredibly disingenuous - he's spying on HER, whether for jollies or because he doesn't trust her matters not.

Lana should moon, flip off, stick chewing gum on, and otherwise violate the dignity of the surveillance, just as hers has been violated.
    No, I mean SUPER dark secrets, like you had sex or something, it may go even further than that, you'd be surprised at what people write in their diaries

Comment

Originally posted by Aloof
      I don't have any cameras in my bedroom, at least I hope I don't.
      Also watch out for those phones that also have video recorders on them. You can never be too sure.

Comment

I personally loved how there was no camera in the hall way. Clark is real lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by BeldarofRemulak
          Like she knew too...and do you stay in the same direction the whole time you dress?!?! I know I dont
          I actually slowly rotate while I dress, and sometimes break out in various dance moves between articles of clothing.

Comment

This issue would be like if your parents put cameras in your room....its their house and they are worried about you..but would you go along with it or like it if you found out!

Comment

With all the cameras Lex should have a great collection of Clark's superspeed exits by now.

Comment

Originally posted by F-Stop Blues
                Also watch out for those phones that also have video recorders on them. You can never be too sure.
                LOL.
                Dun dun dun!

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                  I actually slowly rotate while I dress, and sometimes break out in various dance moves between articles of clothing.
                  bwahahahaha!

Comment

Then you have to worry about people tapping into your phoneline, looking through your window... I can go on and on...

Comment

aw I hate being behind. I'm still on fanatic, season 5!

Comment

If I were Lana, and I *knew* the cameras were in there, I'd start dancing, making funny faces and may actually look into the camera while using it as a mirror to pick my (or her) nose.
                        XD

Comment

Vatusia looks around her apartment, all paranoid-like.

I'm scheduling a bug sweep! And I don't mean Orkin!

Btw, warning signs your phone is tapped:

Last edited by Vatusia; 10-05-2006, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Glad someone was paying attention scottbb

Comment

Awww, I'm sorry. You're getting there. Lexy has to put those silly cameras down.

Comment

Maybe Lex had no perverted intentions? But then again, this is Lex. When Lana found out about the cameras, Lex was keeping a secret, thus Lex is starting to go back to his old lying and deceiving ways, even to the one he loves.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎