This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was awesome

Comment

• Great. I thought it will be lame, but when I saw how he catch a breath in bullet-time, I was shocked. Great job. But its good he dont use it very often.
      Last edited by wilder; 04-22-2007, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Whats next?

I think it was pretty tight - slightly lacking in the physics, but great nonetheless and one of the powers that Superman has always had.

A power that Superman has had... at least a couple times.. was superfacial contortion!

I have been pondering the possibility that this power may make a comeback in that there is a distinct need for Clark to cover his identity. Too cheesy? I dunno?

Comment

• I'd say a definite yes to too cheesy. And we've had it confirmed several times that Al/Miles do not plan on showing the Superman years or how he conceals his identity from those that know his facial features already. Likely it will be a combination of glasses, downplayed mannerisms, a period of time between him not wearing the glasses and putting on the suit, and some sort of low-level hypnosis.

But all we will ever be able to do is speculate on that, most likely, and that's okay with me.

Also, super breath rocks, but it's unfortunate it wasn't used again until Freak. Great use of it in Freak though.

Comment

• Superbreath was an awesome effect in the show, but yeah it was a shame that there was such a gap in useage of it though, considering freak was the next time it was shown.

Comment

• Super breath is a great power and the
              special effect was so well done.

Comment

• I thought super breath was done really well, but it could easily be a bit of a lame power if they overuse it. But they haven't yet, so far so good.

Comment

• I really like it, especially the scene were Clark looks at Chloe, smiles, gets some air and blows those stormy clouds away. It's so comic-like.

Hey, does Superman in comics has ability to blow so hard he freezes everything ?
                  A few days ago I watched Superman animated movie, and he could do that...

Comment

• You are on the bus when you suddenly realize ... you need to fart.
                    The music is really loud, so you time your farts with the beat. After
                    a couple of songs, you start to feel better as you approach your stop.
                    As you are leaving the bus, people are really staring you down, and
                    that's when you remember: you've been listening to your Ipod

heeeheeeheee

imagine if this happened to Clark. that must be how Dorthy's house got blown away in The Wizard of Oz.

Comment

• this is one of my favorite episodes from this season. it's just so humorous! the super breath was amazing! i was like.....whoa!

~K

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎