Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quote Thread For "Sneeze" (spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark: "Ach...." *covers face and stops "Just kidding"

The look on Chloe's face after diving on the papers was priceless

Comment

Lex "in case you forgot I had total memory loss!"

I was expecting him to end the line with "LIKE, HELLO!?"

Comment

Quote?

First off what was the line clark said after chloe said "i guess super heroes dont get sick days" then clark said something like "well they also dont cause a lot of damage" or something then he said something else, I didnt hear it cause my cable skipped at that point.

Also wasnt the funniest line in the whole episode when they puts lex unconscience and the guy comes down and says "the bear is hybernating" ha ha i mean come on that had to be the cheesiest thing ever. I loved it!

Comment

Chloe: "Looks like your battery running a little low here..."

Comment

Clark said something like "The also don't put the world in imminent danger every year. I'm no hero Chloe."

Comment

oh ok thanks thats what i assumed he said but now it can stop bothering me ha ha

Comment

Chloe "Then blow"
                Clark "Very funny"

Comment

lional's threat to oliver.. something about awhole new meannig or level to pain or struggle..
                  now that was the MB

Comment

at the end oliver says one down and then he says 4 to go or something...hinting at his intentions....

Comment

LIONEL: Let me help, Lex.
                      LEX: I've been on the receiving end of your "help" before, Dad. I'll pass.

LIONEL (To Oliver Queen): I know you've been through a lot of suffering in the course of your young life, but if you lay so much as a hand on my son, the word "suffering" will take on a whole new definition for you.
                      OLIVER: That sounds like a threat.
                      LIONEL (Smiles friendily): Enjoy your stay in Metropolis...however brief it may be.

Comment

When Chloe said "I guess super heroes dont get sick days".
                        I knew that would be the first post here under the "Quotes".

Until I rewatch the episode and watch for more, that so far is my favorite.

Comment

Oliver: My God.

Comment

Clark: In my condition I can't guarantee your safety
                            Chloe: I don't want a guarantee, Clark, I want to help.

Comment

Lois: What the Hell... (barn door hits ground)

Comment

Clark: I'm no doctor but it seems like it's just the common cold.

Chloe(Pointing at a headline in The Daily Planet): How's this for a mega dose of guilt money?
                                Clark: I've got bigger news.
                                Chloe: What happened? Is everything alright?
                                Clark: I sneezed.
                                Chloe:...And?

Clark: Chloe I told you, I've come down with some kind of cold.
                                Chloe: And become some kind of air cannon.

Chloe: I'll take care of Lois. You just take care of that cold. We have enough natural disasters around here without having to worry about Hurricane Clark looning off the coast.
                                Clark breathes in and covers his mouth like he's about to sneeze.
                                Chloe: No!
                                Chloe sprawls herself onto her paperwork in preperation.
                                Clark: Just kidding.

Lex: Elvis has left the building.

Lionel: I know you've been through a lot of suffering in the course of your young life, but if you lay so much as a hand on my son, the word "suffering" will take on a whole new definition for you.
                                Oliver: That sounds like a threat.
                                Lionel: Enjoy your stay in Metropolis. How ever brief it may be.

Chloe: Hey! I'd never thought I'd utter these words but you don't look so hot.

Chloe: I guess heroes don't get sick days.
                                Clark: They also don't put the world in jeapordy on an annual basis.

^^It's about time somone on SV realized that insanely almost apocalytic things seem to happen every summer.

Chloe: C'mon, let's see what you got! Huff, puff, and blow this door down!

Clark: Chloe, that's a steel door not a birthday cake.
                                Last edited by MayaQT; 10-06-2006, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎