No announcement yet.

Chris Lowell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Lowell

Born on October 17, 1984 in Atlanta. He previously starred in the cancelled show "Life As We Know It." Talk about him here!!!

i was just watching late night T.V last night and i stumbled across 'life as we know it' good show but his character was so similar to Piz

Comment

There was this whole 'awkward geeky character' in Life As We Know It, and it lives on as Piz, although there's something about the writers that make him more likable on Veronica Mars.
      I watched all of LAWKI just coz I found out Piz's actor was on it..
      Interesting note: Jonathan, his character on LAWKI, is a geeky photographer, to the point where he carries his camera around his neck...

Comment

yay a Chris Lowell thread. He's a little new though. Not many pictures of him...

He has a quirky clothing style though:

Comment

Hes so cute! I love him as Piz!

Comment

I love Piz! He's the best!

Comment

Gotta Love Piz

Piz......for someone so quiet, he's a fabulous character! I'd not only like to see more Pizonica, but a little more of the Wallace/Piz friendship.....those two are also awesome together.

Comment

My sister watches Private Practice and I myself am NOT a fan of it. She's usually watching it while I'm at the computer, so I always find myself turning my head when I hear Chris' voice (BTW I always want to call him Piz!)!! I miss him on my TV screen. I just wish he was on a better show than PP.

Comment

I just wish they'd keep showing him with his shirt off.

Haha!

But seriously, he's so adorable!

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jGzJ4RK0lSI

I wonder if you guys have seen this. It's so funny and they are both adorable.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎