Collapse
No announcement yet.

Piz

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh. He was sent to take V away from Logan. I do not care for him much. I was not pleased by his character whatsoever.

Comment

Piz was a diversion. A speed bump. After the whole Logan/Madison thing, V needed someone to turn to. Wallace would have been too busy trying to save his mechanical engineering grade, and Mac was too involved with whoever she was involved with at the time.

Comment

I just don't feel like she really liked him. She didn't look at him that way before Wallace mentioned that Piz liked her. It's so obvious that it was just an attempt to numb the pain of seeing Logan with Parker.

Comment

She may have liked him, but she didn't like him. He should have been kept in his place as 'buddy of best friend but never a romantic interest because he's not interesting'.

Comment

There was no intensity like there was between her and Logan. Nothing. And I the scene in the second to last episode, the part that ended up all over the internet, was very out of character for her. Why was the doing the weird cheer thing? She just got into a relationship with Piz, and even though they had known each other a year, they didn't really know each other.

Comment

Really, not arguing with you about this. Is it possible she was missing the sexual nature of the relationship she'd had with Logan and decided to try to see if she could have that with Piz? Probably. Out of character? Yep. Necessary for story line? You betcha!

Comment

Haha, yeah, they would not have had much of a story if the tape wasn't slightly scandalous. There were just a lot of odd changes in V in S3, and getting with Piz was definitely one of them.

Comment

No arguments here. I totally agree that the V of seasons one and two was not the same one in season three.

Comment

I agree with you guys completely. There was not a hint of the intensity between them that Veronica has with Logan. In fact I remember when I first saw him in S3 I immdiately growled (no lie! LOL) because I knew...I just knew that he was going to be a "love interest" for Veronica and I was so mad...I mean I had to SUFFER through boring Duncan and "too nice" Leo. Ugh. I was so ticked, at having to watch him pine for her.

It just seemed like besides the point when they kiss at the party, they were like friends..friends..friends and then the next thing you know in that one episode they're on the couch together and Veronica is leaning back against him while they're watching TV. I just remember thinking "Wait? So when did it become official that they are 'together'?" It just seemed like such a sudden change from friendship to relationship. And sadly, the part where they are holding hands while sitting on the bed reading and her dad walks in, I was like "That totally encapsulates their completely boring relationship."

It's like wow, nothing says passion like hand holding while reading together on Veronica's bed.

So I HATED (there is no ship name for them is there? well I'm making one up so I don't have to keep putting a slash between they're names!) PiVer!!

Now having said that, I completely STRUGGLED throughout S3. It sucked because I hated PiVer with a passion but I LOVED Piz as a character. Like loved him (like wanted him for myself!).

He should have been kept in his place as 'buddy of best friend but never a romantic interest because he's not interesting'.
                    I agree that he should have stayed as a 'buddy of best friend but never a romantic interest' BUT I will never agree that it's 'because he's not interesting.' I thought he was so funny in a quirky "off-beat" way, and he definitely was not the utterly flat, boring Duncan and despite his hidden "pining of V" he was NOT the passive unbearably nice Leo. I thought he WAS interesting. In fact one of my favorite episodes of S3 and one of the only epis that I've popped in just to watch by itself was the episode called Debasment Tapes. I LOVED his interaction with Paul Rudd's character and I thought he showed a LOT of personality in it. Not that he didn't in other episodes, but I felt that this one kind of focused on his character and his dynamic personality. In so many ways he seems like an "uncertain" kind of guy, and in other ways, like his quirky humor, he seems like a very confident, very "sure of who he is" character. I like the contradiction Chris Lowell must play.

So you can understand why it was a struggle for me because I was trying to figure out how to deal with my PiVer hate while still being completely enamored by Piz.....it was tough....

Comment

The more I think about it, the more I am just not a Piz fan. When I first watched S3, as in when it was brand-spankin new episodes, I didn't understand Piz. What kind of name is Stosh, anyway? I never got that. And I just felt he wasn't really necessary to the show. It felt, at first, anyway, like they were just adding him to have more "college characters." Obviously Wallace and Mac would have roommates, but you'd think they would have tried to give him something other than a crush on V to make him stand out. As horrible as it was, Parker's rape is what made her stand out from Mac. Piz was just Wallace's roommate who had a thing for V and was really awkward. (Britt, I know you love him, and he is quite the cutie, but I just did not care for his character. Sorry!) I think if they had made Piz more intricate to the story somehow, he would have been more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by comptonassmel
                        The more I think about it, the more I am just not a Piz fan. When I first watched S3, as in when it was brand-spankin new episodes, I didn't understand Piz. What kind of name is Stosh, anyway? I never got that. And I just felt he wasn't really necessary to the show. It felt, at first, anyway, like they were just adding him to have more "college characters." Obviously Wallace and Mac would have roommates, but you'd think they would have tried to give him something other than a crush on V to make him stand out. As horrible as it was, Parker's rape is what made her stand out from Mac. Piz was just Wallace's roommate who had a thing for V and was really awkward. (Britt, I know you love him, and he is quite the cutie, but I just did not care for his character. Sorry!) I think if they had made Piz more intricate to the story somehow, he would have been more interesting.
                        That is my general thought on the charcter there was no spark I guess he was the " good guy" the Veronica should have had feelings for because he was not troubled like Logan or even Duncan. They tried to given him the DJ thing as a thing to make him stand out. I thought that while he might have been a good friend but I never had any intrest in seeing a long term relationship between him and Veronica,

Comment

*sniffles*

Boy.....no one likes my Pizzy....

Comment

aww but you do! He's all yours!

Comment

That's true.

Comment

Oh by the way Stosh is Polish I know it was asked

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎