Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the dagger?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vizier is using it to turn himslf immortal and take over the world! Anyone, Prince of Persia? Why do I feel like the dorkiest person on this forum right now?

Comment

WHAT I DONT GET AT ALL IS THAT LANA SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING! ! REMEMBER WHEN SHE WENT TO SEE CLARK WHEN HE WAS IN METROPOLIS HIDING OUT WHILE HE WAS WEARING THAT RED KRYPTONITE RING! ! THEY WERE IN A CLUB AND PEOPLE HER CALLING HIM KAL-EL AND SHE EVEN ASKED HIM WHY THEY WERE CALLING HIM THAT.. THEN LAST SEASON WHEN THOSE TWO GUYS CAME OUT THE SHIP THEY WERE LOOKING FOR KAL-EL AND ASKED LANA.. WOULDNT SHE REMEMBER THE NAME! ! ! !

Comment

I don't think we'll be seeing anymore of that dagger business. After all Jor-el is gone and the season seems to be heading for a very basic trend. I couldn't imagine how easily Zod was eliminated and we are back to the same old smallville drama. I don't expect anything exciting maybe if Clark learns to fly.

Originally posted by bolo
        WHAT I DONT GET AT ALL IS THAT LANA SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING! ! REMEMBER WHEN SHE WENT TO SEE CLARK WHEN HE WAS IN METROPOLIS HIDING OUT WHILE HE WAS WEARING THAT RED KRYPTONITE RING! ! THEY WERE IN A CLUB AND PEOPLE HER CALLING HIM KAL-EL AND SHE EVEN ASKED HIM WHY THEY WERE CALLING HIM THAT.. THEN LAST SEASON WHEN THOSE TWO GUYS CAME OUT THE SHIP THEY WERE LOOKING FOR KAL-EL AND ASKED LANA.. WOULDNT SHE REMEMBER THE NAME! ! ! !
        This whole superman thing has a high level of daftness. Look at the way Clark Kent uses glasses as his disguise and nobody ever notices, maybe besides that kid in superman returns. In all these superman shows they always ignore the obvious in order to keep Clark's identity a secret so you shouldn't get shocked when these characters seem daft and can't notice some small details that any sane person would...
        Last edited by kazek; 10-01-2006, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bolo
          They called him Kal, not Kalel. Kalel since it's so weird is memorable and she wouldn't have any excuss to not remember it, but Kal isn't. *shrugs* I doubt I would remember it if I was her.

Originally posted by kazek
          This whole superman thing has a high level of daftness. Look at the way Clark Kent uses glasses as his disguise and nobody ever notices, maybe besides that kid in superman returns. In all these superman shows they always ignore the obvious in order to keep Clark's identity a secret so you shouldn't get shocked when these characters seem daft and can't notice some small details that any sane person would...
          True. The little boy probably only recognized him because..... well, I don't wanna spoil anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by CptnCardboard
            Nuh uh. I fortell giant plot holes on the horizon!

They're gonna forget about the dagger completely. Watch.
            Yep, its broken and Zod is back in the phantom zone, so its out of the picture. I doubt we'll hear about it again.

Comment

I'd say the dagger and the hard drive will come back into play at some point in the season's arc.

maybe CK reunites the dagger with the FOS at the season/series (?) ender, screen flashes, and next frame you see him zooming through the clouds garbed in the famous red and blue...

Comment

Originally posted by metropolis
                The Vizier is using it to turn himslf immortal and take over the world! Anyone, Prince of Persia? Why do I feel like the dorkiest person on this forum right now?
                lol your not the dorkiest i too love prince of persia (the prince is so hott) the dharka scared the crap outa me the first time i fought it thoug... anyway back to smallville.

Comment

lex is adding the dagger to his store of kryptonian things on level 33.1.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingjedi
                    Yep, its broken and Zod is back in the phantom zone, so its out of the picture. I doubt we'll hear about it again.
                    I didn't see it as Zod being back in the PZ, I saw it as he's somehow in the crystal, which is now in the fortress.

I'm leaning to the fortress needing the dagger back in place, broken or not, the crystal end was not broke.

I kind of see it as the dagger is to the fortress what the hard drive is to the ship. What if Lex accidentally brings back the ship while playing with the hard drive. Because if the ship comes back then Braniac can come back.

At first I thought we were done with Braniac but maybe we are not done with either Braniac or Zod.

Comment

My opinion on the dagger's fate, in order of liklihood;

1. We were supposed to forget about the dagger.
                      2. Lex will obsess over it.
                      3. Lana has it tucked away.
                      4. Genevieve Teague is a phantom, plotted season five, and will use the dagger to exact her revenge on the Countess. Phantom Jason will date Lana again.

Comment

Ok, I dont know where it is, but what I want to know, is how did Zod break it, it was kryptonian steel, that could run through his flesh, as it was intended for that. another continuity slip up???

Comment

most likely lex has them an this week or next week before the show ends they'll show him piecing back the dagger an looking at the box

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-ed
                            Ok, I dont know where it is, but what I want to know, is how did Zod break it, it was kryptonian steel, that could run through his flesh, as it was intended for that. another continuity slip up???
                            Actually, you have a very good point. We couldn't break a human blade, so shy was Zod able to break a kryptonian blade. Good catch!

Seems it would have made more sense to drive into something so that any human couldn't pull it out.

Also, I think Lana has the dagger. She would have come to, seen that she was alone and hid it in the mansion before going to the hospital. That's what my gut tells me. Because otherwise, Lex would be staring at it as well when he came home.
                            Last edited by All about Clark; 10-04-2006, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎