No announcement yet.

The hard disk

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it shall return.
    Last edited by thehenry89; 10-02-2006, 03:10 PM.

Comment

he will try and manage some way to make it fit.

Comment

Lex isn't smart enough to remember continuity (like where his long lost brother Lucas is after "Prodigal"). Lex probably won't be involved with the caves anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
          Lex isn't smart enough to remember continuity (like where his long lost brother Lucas is after "Prodigal"). Lex probably won't be involved with the caves anymore.
          But from Reunion, it seems like Lionel is. Those pictures of the symbols he had looked like they had the background of the cave walls. Lionel must have discovered something.

Originally posted by SmallvilleFan2001
          xrayvision, while I agree that the similarities are more than coincidental. I doubt the disk was stolen by Zod. That's more complicated than it needs to be. It's probably just common technology from Krypton.

***EDIT***
          What I mean is that just because I have a house key (Clark's Ship Key) and you have a car key (the black ship drive), it doesn't mean you somehow stole your car key from me. They're just common pieces of our daily lives.

Has anyone tried to translate the kryptonian symbols from the screen captures, maybe they'll say something.
          It's starting to seem like Zod did steal it. I just realized in Billyk's screenshot that the center of Zod's disk has an octagon with a shape that looks *exactly* like the crystal that formed the FOS. Zod had no role in the creation of the FOS, which is strictly created by and for the El family (which is why only Jor-El occupies it). So since the FOS is of the El family and the shape of the crystal that formed it appears on the disk, I'm pretty sure the disk is originally Jor-El's as well.

Remember in the comics mythos, Jor-El and the El family are/have been scientists and have done many experiments and a lot of research. I think they created that technology. I think members of the El family have been coming to Earth for a long time as seen in Relic (not all Kryptonians, but strictly El family members) and they were the ones who put the stones on Earth (not other Kryptonians). I think Jor-El's mission in Relic was to continue the experiments of his family and was part of a technology transfer from Krypton to Earth.

I really hope they have another flashback episode around the time Clark starts training that shows what Jor-El was actually doing before he left Earth during his visit that was shown in Relic. They did it with Lex, and doing it with Clark and his family is necessary.
          Last edited by xrayvision; 10-29-2006, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎