Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois & Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Lois MARRIES Clark in the comics and ultimately accepts/loves him for both of his sides.

I can probably speak for most of us that we're not expecting anything romantic between Clois - we're happy w/ hints for the future. The time has arrived though for Clark to start pining for Lois and move away from his childhood crushes. If they don't do that soon people aren't going to believe that he would ever pine for Lois Lane later after he's done with Training.

Luckily for us - the writers do seem to be moving things forward. That's what we're most excited about

Comment

• Wow...quick reply!

I hope I didn't come off as a Clois hater or anything...I love everything Superman trust me!

I just thought it was funny cause as far as I knew (from the movies, etc), Clark and Lois were never an item, but I stand corrected a la comics.

Either way, I'm loving every bit of foreshadowing crammed into Smallville. Not that anyone cares, but I just finished Zod last night. I started the series shortly after Christmas (dvd sets made nice presents), and I'm happy to finally contribute to the forum!

Hopefully be live for next week's show.

Comment

• Woohoo! Another newbie SVer! I just started watching beginning of December Welcome about the 'ship from hell show

Comment

• I want Clois!! I'll wait for it to actually happen!! Even if it takes forever...

Comment

• yay! clois

Comment

• It was clearly a nod to a future romance, but it won't happen on Smallville's run; nor should it. Otherwise it'll play hell with the continuity and go against what Gough has stated about eventually melding Smallville with the known Superman mythos.

Obviously I think Clark will be the one falling for Lois then eventually Lois will reciprocate his feelings.

Comment

• after this episode i knew it was going to be a good seson of clois

Comment

• For heavens sake, give us Clois!

Comment

• It was a great foreshadow....but, don't go to fast on Lois and Clark!!!

Comment

• They are so meant to be! When he held her hand it was so cute.. and there definatly was a connection there.. and then they shot back to "wait. what am I doing?" i think that they will rethink their feelings for eachother though!!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎