Errors: Glaring and Miniscule

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Nope! I didn't notice Clark's limp at all. It happens so often on shows, you'd think the actors/directors would keep an eye out for such gaffes.

Comment

Clark acting like a dummy again with a girl even though he has to know better by now.

Oh wait, that's not an error...

Comment

Plot holes

Jor-El telling Martha that Clark trapped in Phantom Zone forever where he is the one who made a back door for Phantom Zone......btw did anyone notice that Zod that came out looked like Terrance Stamp from Lex's body

Comment

yes I did

Comment

i think the worst part was when martha told clark that she went through the same thing he's going through! had she lost 3 parents? was she constantly under attack? was she from another planet and unable to tell everyone she cared about the huge secret of her life? sorry but i don't think she can compare.

and i was completely thrown off. why all of a sudden does she want to be rid of jor-el? he basically controlled their lives and he took her husband's life and she said nothing. he transports her back home after her plane crashes and now she's mad?

i actually laughed out loud through her entire scene with clark.

Comment

hi there...

I considered that also as a mistake, but then I thought about Kara. Jorel had given her flight, even though she was human. when jorel spoke to martha at the fortress, he specifically said that fine gave him "the powers of a true kryptonian". considering also what jonathan went thru when jorel juiced him up, i would say lex-zod wouldnt have lasted long due to burn out.

but thats just me

Comment

I dont think they were flying, Lexod just tackled Clark through the window, and I think they "flew" because of the momentum, if you watch that scene again, it really looks like they are just gliding cause of the momentum...

Comment

things that make you go ...

Just some "huh?" items ..

1) Jor-el could've just pinpricked his hand when Raya decided she was going into the Phantom Zone. He builds this incredible prison, is the smartest person on Krypton, but can't give her an ounce of his blood so she could get out.

2) Why did the gateway from the Phantom Zone go to EARTH? The Phantom Zone was created before Clark.

3) Assuming Clark received the medallion/necklace before Raya got stabbed -- would Clark really have accepted it knowing Raya would certainly be killed by not having it to protect her anymore?

Comment

well for number 1 i think maybe raya wasnt sent in there by jor el for a good reason i think she was put in there for betraying jor el cause having those phantom zone people near the exit that was supposed to secret and no one knew about it seems a bit fishy. and i think she did tell nam ek to be there and only said she lied to nam ek to make clark think she was on his side i think nam ek jhust opened his big mouth and spilled the beans so raya had to cover.

for number 2 i dont really know you got a point. you would think it would lead to krypton or atleast where krypton use to be. but maybe the phantom zone opens up in the last place an escappee was captured unless it was opened from the outside. or maybe the one who opens it goes to where they are thinking of so if clark thought earth then thats where he will go.

and for 3 i dont know i was kind of confused about when clark got it. it like happened during that little knife fight. maybe clark needed his blood plus the necklace thing to open the portal and i think at that point clark would take it if it was his only way out to save earth. he would have tried to save raya but if he knew he couldnt he would have just left her

Comment

Re: things that make you go ...

Originally posted by Eryeal
                      J
                      1) Jor-el could've just pinpricked his hand when Raya decided she was going into the Phantom Zone. He builds this incredible prison, is the smartest person on Krypton, but can't give her an ounce of his blood so she could get out.
                      This made me laugh out loud.

2) Why did the gateway from the Phantom Zone go to EARTH? The Phantom Zone was created before Clark.
                      Well, Jor-El did have it planned as an escape, and escaping to another planet makes sense if you don't want to be caught and re-imprisioned (or dealt with more permanently since you escaped). He already knew about earth - I can fanwank this one. I can even, if I stretch it to the point of incredulity, stretch it so he decided sending his son on a three-year-jaunt through space was safer than having Raya carry him through the PZ and go out the escape door.

Comment

yeah thats nice

Comment

Re: things that make you go ...

Originally posted by Eryeal

LOL! That is a very, very good point.

Originally posted by mfarhaniqbal33

Jor-El telling Martha that Clark trapped in Phantom Zone forever where he is the one who made a back door for Phantom Zone.
                          Another, very good point.

Jor-El seems really dumb in this episode.

Comment

anybody understand how Lois could wakeup just in enough time to see the crystals and bright light but not hear the conversation with Jor-el and Martha

Comment

Lex should totally have that power. If I remember correctly, Brainiac injected Lex with a syrum that changed his genetic makeup, which therefore made his (Lex's ) body capable of becomming a vessel as well as having Kryptonian powers. In other words, Lex's body didn't do all the things it did because of Zod's presence, it did it because of the injection Brainiac had Lex create.

Originally posted by look_ma_no_pants
                              i think the worst part was when martha told clark that she went through the same thing he's going through! had she lost 3 parents? was she constantly under attack? was she from another planet and unable to tell everyone she cared about the huge secret of her life? sorry but i don't think she can compare.

and i was completely thrown off. why all of a sudden does she want to be rid of jor-el? he basically controlled their lives and he took her husband's life and she said nothing. he transports her back home after her plane crashes and now she's mad?

i actually laughed out loud through her entire scene with clark.
                              I laughed a bit during this scene too. I can't imagine Martha Kent even beginning to understand how Clark feels. Yes, she lost a husband, yes she has to keep a secret (Clark's secret), but she isn't the alien... I guess she was just trying to make her son feel better.
                              Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 09-30-2006, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Re: Plot holes

Originally posted by mfarhaniqbal33
                                Jor-El telling Martha that Clark trapped in Phantom Zone forever where he is the one who made a back door for Phantom Zone
                                Yes but he had no control over whether or not Clark could find out how to get out.

As far as he knew, Raya could be dead.

Thats why he said "His destiny is now his own", because he could not do anything for him. Clark had to figure it out for himself. Or meet Raya and get her to do it for him

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎