Errors: Glaring and Miniscule

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

when Raya and Clark was talking the close captioning says 'Krypton was destroyed years ago' but Clark didn't say that

Originally posted by F-Stop Blues
    I dont care how much adrenaline Lana has pumping through her veins. She cannot pull a pipe or whatever out of her hand and not pass out. Thats ludicrous.
    but Electra did the same thing in Daredevil when she was fighting Bullseye

Comment

I'd like to focus on the good things of this episode, but there was one thing....

when Chloe is hugging Clark she has nothing in her hands, then the next frame she has some papers in her hands

other than that I thought the ep was really good =)

Comment

Overiding tone that I don't like...

All these people meeting/seeing Clark without his glasses on. I don't care how many years pass to him finally becoming Superman, anyone that knew him up close would recognize him as Clark in a dead second.

Comment

Originally posted by k18
          If you can't stand the sight of blood, then you could pass out. otherwise, I could believe lana not passing out.

Well imo Lana's threshhold for pain isnt enough for her to withstand pulling an object out of her hand. Also I would think that she lost quite abit of blood, yet she can still go to the farm and then get it on with Zod.

Originally posted by Zod in my pocket
          have YOU ever pulled a pipe out of your hand?? do you know that for a fact??

I thought Lana's "skewered hand" looked ridiculously bad, even for a stunt prop

Do I know what? That it is excrutiating? Becuase I can imagine, yet Lana is capable of doing that an not passing out from the pain.

Originally posted by Red K 5

but Electra did the same thing in Daredevil when she was fighting Bullseye

Yeah but Lana isnt Electra.
          Last edited by F-Stop Blues; 09-28-2006, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveHotSuperHeros
            I'd like to focus on the good things of this episode, but there was one thing....

when Chloe is hugging Clark she has nothing in her hands, then the next frame she has some papers in her hands

other than that I thought the ep was really good =)
            The first time watching that scene, I didn't really notice because I loved the look on her face but all the many times I rewatched that scene, the papers were all I could focus on!!

Comment

Watch Lana getting stabbed in a hand again. Notice when she first starts to fall to her knees after she is pinned to the wall her hand moves down... hmm

Comment

Originally posted by kryptofreak662
                In an episode where lex finds out clarks powers but evntually loses his memory like he always duz he shoots clark with a gun that shoots really fast ic ouldn't tell yuw hat type of gun it was but it shot so fast and he was so close that it did hit clark. Latre on in the episode when lex forgets about his days happenings. Martha is putting ice on clarks wounds and she says and i quote "I can't believe every single one of tehse bruises is a bullet shot" meaning that the gun obviously hurt him so he's not invincibal he gets bruised by gun shots up close so...there ya go
                That's not an error, that's development. That episode was Season 1 or 2, very early on. They've explicitly stated a few times on the show that Clark's powers are growing as he grows. The fact that the bullets could hurt him then are just an example of that.

Comment

May be a nitpick but neither martha or lionel commented on lanas hand. I found that a bit annoying.

Comment

Yeah, the thing of LexZod flying bugged me, slightly onle because I knew they were gonna pull that one out of their arse.

While there have been many theories as to how Superman can fly, the one that always made the most sense was the whole "bio-electical-magnetic" field that surronds him, his "aura".

The kryptonian gravity can explain the strenght and bone density thing, but its the "aura" that lends a pubice hair of credibility to the flying and the suit not tearing and what not.

Its his Kryptonian DNA that, effected by the yellow sun, that allows him to fly, heat vision and have the charming disposition of a side table.

LexZod was simple a "suped up human" shell with a kryptonian "Spirit" in him.

The strength came from the "braniac juice" flowing through the human body.

As for the budget crap reason as to why they don't fly, I think all the SF in this episode pluse the scenes of them flying kind of shot that theory to pieces.

Unless they spent all their money on those shots and now, Clark will be taking a bus everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptofreak662
                      In an episode where lex finds out clarks powers but evntually loses his memory like he always duz he shoots clark with a gun that shoots really fast ic ouldn't tell yuw hat type of gun it was but it shot so fast and he was so close that it did hit clark. Latre on in the episode when lex forgets about his days happenings. Martha is putting ice on clarks wounds and she says and i quote "I can't believe every single one of tehse bruises is a bullet shot" meaning that the gun obviously hurt him so he's not invincibal he gets bruised by gun shots up close so...there ya go
                      This was in "Hug" (Season 1 Episode 11). It has been made clear all through the early seasons that Clark's abilities were developing. He has slowly developed new abilities including becoming more resistant to the impact of bullets. Early on he could be bruised by bullets (i.e. in season 1) but is now closer to the Man of Steel.

Comment

What really is fishy is how did Martha and Lois get back home to Kansas when they were all the way at Antarctica--FOS.

Comment

I think Zod/Lex should not have been able to break the Kryptonian dagger.

Originally posted by Lightning Flash
                          What really is fishy is how did Martha and Lois get back home to Kansas when they were all the way at Antarctica--FOS.
                          Actually, it was the Arctic.

Jor-El transported them back to the caves.
                          Last edited by ScottM1956; 09-29-2006, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Flash
                            I was wondering how Lionel got back to Smallville, if Chloe couldn't do it because her leg was hurt. Did he speed walk?

Comment

And whatever happned to her limp when she ran to Clark?

Comment

did you notice that in the Phantom Zone the scars on Clark's lips keep changing

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
                                And whatever happned to her limp when she ran to Clark?
                                speaking of limping did you notice when he was talking to Raya Clark had a limp but almost five seconds later it was gone... or did his leg just fall asleep

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎