Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors: Glaring and Miniscule

Here's where you can b**** and moan about or simply point out various plot-holes/errors etc. in 'Zod.'

Kryptonian-Ronin pointed out on another thread that Zod in Lex's body should not be able to fly. Is that an egregious error or are they just taking some creative liberties here?
    Last edited by chlarkfan333; 09-28-2006, 02:16 PM.

well if he can superspeed and has stregnth then why not fly.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      well if he can superspeed and has stregnth then why not fly.
      when he goes to Clark to say Kneel before Zod he flys in but sinc ehe is Zod he should havew that power, I mean look at Clarks father he gave people the power to fly including Kal-el
      Last edited by TrevorH; 09-28-2006, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Here what K-R had to say in the other thread.

I still don't get how ( IF) LexZod flies.

I mean, he is NOT kryptonian, just spirit inhabiting a human body that has been jacked up on Braniac Juice.

If Braniac coudln't fly, how can LexZod ??
        Personally, it seems like preparing Lex to be a vessel for Zod includes preparing him with superpowers, else how would he (Zod) conquer the world?

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorH
          when he goes to Clark to say Kneel before Zod he flys in but sinc ehe is Zod he should havew that power, I mean look at Clarks father he gave people the power to fly including Kal-el

i just commented on that person saying how he can or cant fly. i just ment that if he got those other powers then flying would be realistic.

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
          Here what K-R had to say in the other thread.

Personally, it seems like preparing Lex to be a vessel for Zod includes preparing him with superpowers, else how would he (Zod) conquer the world?

ya i agree.

plus when he said brainiac cant fly they never said he cant they just didnt put it in the plotline and probably didnt have the budget to make him fly.

Comment

Re: Errors: Glaring and Miniscule

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
            Here's where you can b**** and moan about or simply point out various plot-holes/errors etc. in 'Zod.'

Kryptonian-Ronin pointed out on another thread that Zod in Lex's body should not be able to fly. Is that an egregious error or are they just taking some creative liberties here?

Zod is kryptonian. He can fly...

Comment

Zod has and always will embrace his kryptonian lineage

Remember is Season 4 when Doctor Swan's assistant said that to martha kent

Comment

And Kara, the bodysnatched Kryptonian at the end of season 3, could fly.

Comment

she wasn't a kryptonian she was sum one affected by the meteor rocks becuz kryptonians can't make things issolve in mid air like she did

Comment

Regarding Errors:

Did you notice Martha's scar changed sides of her forehead in the barn at the end when Clark first shows up? It's on the left, then the right, then the left again (or vice versa).

Comment

In an episode where lex finds out clarks powers but evntually loses his memory like he always duz he shoots clark with a gun that shoots really fast ic ouldn't tell yuw hat type of gun it was but it shot so fast and he was so close that it did hit clark. Latre on in the episode when lex forgets about his days happenings. Martha is putting ice on clarks wounds and she says and i quote "I can't believe every single one of tehse bruises is a bullet shot" meaning that the gun obviously hurt him so he's not invincibal he gets bruised by gun shots up close so...there ya go

Comment

I dont care how much adrenaline Lana has pumping through her veins. She cannot pull a pipe or whatever out of her hand and not pass out. Thats ludicrous.

Comment

If you can't stand the sight of blood, then you could pass out. otherwise, I could believe lana not passing out.

Comment

At the end, Martha said that she wished Jor-el was never a part of their lives (or somethin' to that extent). Clark responded by saying that if it weren't for Jor-el and Raya, he'd be dead. Then Martha said every world needs its heroes.....

Comment

Originally posted by F-Stop Blues
                              I dont care how much adrenaline Lana has pumping through her veins. She cannot pull a pipe or whatever out of her hand and not pass out. Thats ludicrous.
                              have YOU ever pulled a pipe out of your hand?? do you know that for a fact??

I thought Lana's "skewered hand" looked ridiculously bad, even for a stunt prop

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎