Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quote Thread for "Zod" (spoiler warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
    Lexod to Lana. "When I consumed his essence it left an unpleasant taste" (or something to that effect). I loved that line!
    Me too! I thought it was hilarious

Comment

Funniest line of the evening..

Lana: "Where are you taking me?"

Lex/Zod: "Zod doesnt take orders he gives them"

I just started laughing at that point

Comment

"My Father Sends his Regards" was one of the best lines. TW's delivery was brilliant on that one, I thought. So conifident and snarky at the same time. It seemed very "Supermanish" if you will. I could almost here the snap of a cape in the breeze.

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorH
          "My father sends his regards.."
          As much as I loved the "Kneel before Zod!" line, *this* has to be the best line of the episode. That entire scene made the episode:

"Kneel before Zod! Kneel!"

*Clark kneels, Zod gives him a hand to get up, Clark plants the \S/ on him, Zod looks shocked*

"My Father sends his regards."

Some of Tom Welling's best acting to date.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
            As much as I loved the "Kneel before Zod!" line, *this* has to be the best line of the episode. That entire scene made the episode:

*Clark kneels, Zod gives him a hand to get up, Clark plants the \S/ on him, Zod looks shocked*

agreed to all points, Midgard.

Comment

Wouldn't this have been funny?

"Kneel before Zod!"

Clark looks left, then right.

"Why?"

Comment

The line was good, but stop blowing it out of proportions... "My father sends his regards" wasn't that 'powerful' and it certainly wasn't the best piece of acting TW ever performed... he has done so much better throughout the years, I'd almost think you're trying to insult him with this

"For everything you have done for Kal-El, you have my deepest gratitude... I could not have wished for a brighter light to guide my son. Farewell, Martha Kent" was the best line of the episode for me, btw

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan
                  The line was good, but stop blowing it out of proportions... "My father sends his regards" wasn't that 'powerful' and it certainly wasn't the best piece of acting TW ever performed... he has done so much better throughout the years, I'd almost think you're trying to insult him with this

"For everything you have done for Kal-El, you have my deepest gratitude... I could not have wished for a brighter light to guide my son. Farewell, Martha Kent" was the best line of the episode for me, btw
                  Obviously that's what you think, I think differently.

Comment

Lana, "Arrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!"

Comment

Lana: "Lex, I almost killed you"

(Even though Lana was nowhere close to taking down Zod with the dagger, she says this.) Silly Lana

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective

(Even though Lana was nowhere close to taking down Zod with the dagger, she says this.) Silly Lana
                        Lex's response was even funnier. "I would have done the same thing."

Comment

"Jor-el sends his regards."

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective

I was trying to figure out when she almost killed Zod after she said that. lol. She never came close...should have said, "I tried to kill you but I failed"

Comment

Originally posted by PKII
                              Lana, "Arrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!"
                              Best line! After pausing the video & laughing uncontrollably for about a minute, I rewound & watched it again! No exaggeration: if that scene was simply put into the worst Season 4 episode, totally out of context, it would've turned it into one of the best episodes. It's just brilliant in so many ways:

Instead of simply asking Clark why he had to kill Lex, she quickly hastens to Lex's mansion. Only to be brought back there later to be skewered.

Lex had proven his body was bullet-proof, but a sword swung by teenage girl was going to hurt him? She may as well have tried to hit him with a napkin (would've hurt less too, when napkin-whipped by Zod).

Lana got a freakin' sword shoved through her hand. Not knocked unconcious, not cut, but made into a kebab. That's a golden moment, right up there with being trampled by a horse.

Comment

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard when Lana screamed...the look on her face was priceless...

Originally posted by MidgardDragon

When "Zod" put his hand out, I was like what does he want Clark to do with it? Kiss it?

I loved the look in Clarks eyes right before he took his hand. Great job on TW's part.
                                Last edited by love_smallville; 10-02-2006, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎