X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-Topic Discussion for this Forum

Because this forum is for discussing real human beings with real private lives PLEASE use judgment and respect in posting. In addition to abiding by all the regular site rules, please refrain from discussing the following topics in the Actor forums:

* Gossip about their personal relationships, i.e., whether or not someone is breaking up with their spouse
    * Family members
    * Where they live
    * Their personal contact information (phone, etc.) unless it's public knowledge already
    * Where you can meet them (unless it's in official capacity such as a signing or a con)
    * How to best stalk a particular actor
    * Blind items that you think might be about the actor(s)
    * The personal lives of their spouses or girl/boyfriends
    * Speculation on an actor's sexual orientation that has not been made explicit and public by the actor him/herself (i.e., John Glover)

We also request that users keep the rumor-mongering to a minimum. I.e., threads about "I heard so-and-so was difficult to work with!" are allowed, but closely monitored and generally frowned upon. We're not really here to be a gossip board, but more to exchange information about the work the actors do.

Do not ask for any fan mail addresses, e-mail addresses or any other contact information on these boards. We will immediately dump any threads about this topic. Check out the official website for the show if you have any questions about sending fan mail to actors on Smallville.

We reserve the right to edit or delete any post or thread that we feel is of a stalking or threatening nature toward an actor.

If you have any question about whether something is appropriate, please PM a moderator. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎