Smallville Questions and Answers

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, they use that song in one of the worst episodes.

Comment

Timeless, season two

Comment

I don't know if it's my memory, but I don't recall a Timeless episode.

Comment

Wow! What a huge oversight on my part not to see the 'Music' link at the top. Ah well, you learn something new every day!

Thanks everyone who replied!

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
            Did Alexander Luthor (From Onyx) come back in Vessel? The Lex Luthor in the barn didn't seem like the Lex Luthor from pre-Vessel. The Lex in the barn seemed more evil. Besides, in Zod it was revealed that Lex didn't remember anything from after the ship abducted him. So was it Alexander Luthor who appeared in the barn during Vessel?

no it was just lex and lex is no completely evil and since he had powers he decided to let his evilness out cause he didnt think anyone could stop him. lex could always be lying and remeber everything. or maybe when the powers were boosted up when he was in the ship to the time he lost them it messed with his head and he blacked out. lex has blacked out things before so this would be no different. most of season 3 he was blacked out from his past.

Originally posted by Red K 5
            Questin 1: Is supersonic voice one of Clark's powers or is it just one of those made up powers like the super memory wipe kiss

Questin 2: Is the supersonic voice tied in with the superbreath and superfreezebreath

ya its his power i just think its not a high power that is used enough like heat and zray and superbreath. the memory wipe kiss was just made for the movie and people hate it so that might not show up.

no cause voice comes from the voice box. throwing his voice might be a combo of superbreath and supervoice. cause he can talk and push the wind out to make his voice travel.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-09-2006, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Hey hey, Redux may not have been the best episode, but it beats the crap out of Ageless (funny since Redux also involved a freak with age powers). Redux had some good stuff, like Principal Reynolds and his history with Lex and how he treated Clark so much differently than everyone else. I also liked the story with Martha's father and Clark trying to make things work. Clark in a swimming competition was also cool (since we don't see him taking part in too many public physical events. Ageless only had that one MB moment where he poisoned Jason's mother that was good. Besides that, the episode was total crap.

Comment

I had Belle Reeve electro-shock Ageless out of my memory.

Comment

Why did Lionel play the piano at the end of Solitude?

Comment

cause he enjoys playing the piano

Comment

I got a question!

My question is, in the new episode "sneeze" lex said those cameras have always been there and are always on. then all those times clark used his powers in lex's main office place, wouldnt he know!!!

Comment

Why did Lex and Fine team up to make a super vaccine?

We all know that the true purpose of the vaccine was to prepare a body so that it could become inhabited by Kryptonian conscience.

Did Fine convince Lex that the government would resort to biological warfare if Alien invaders landed. That the vaccine was a potential weapon to stop hostile Alien invaders?

What was the purpose of the Vaccine that Fine proposed to Lex in order to convince him to spend millions of dollars to create it.

Comment

ya i think they mentioned that incase of a outbreak of a deadly virus the vaccine can save the human race. i think they also said incase of an alien invasion or something.

Comment

Ok I was watching LnC, and superman seemed to have the ability to talk telepathicaly with other kryptonians. Is that just a LnC power, or does comics/movies supes have it too?

Comment

i have no idea.

Comment

Ok simple question realy i bought all seasons on dvd and am only
                                half way through season 2, Q- which season do they start using one off characters in continous episodes? you know instead of having a new villain each episode when do they have a villian for several episodes?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎