Smallville Questions and Answers

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

well superman can fly in space cause he is stronger then the pull of the galaxy. he is more powerful then a spaceship and spaceships can control flight in space.

Comment

this may sound sick but i was wondering how clark usues the bathroom and if he does. if his lungs are so strong for super breath wouldnt his bladder be huge too where he can eat a lot and not use the bathroom for like months at a time? could have flood the place or crap up the bathroom or something. and i would hate to think of what would happen if he got explosice diarhea.

Comment

Did Whitney really reappear in Facade?

Comment

ya he did but it was a flashback to clarks freshman year before he died.

Comment

wow, Eric Johnson came back for about 4 minutes

Comment

ya around that long

Comment

Can anyone give me a summary of "Sneeze" because I had to miss it and forgot to record it and I was very sad. So if anyone can just tell me some of the major details I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Comment

i think there is a rule about waiting to talk about an episode in the general section until a week goes by but not sure. you can check the sneeze episode discussion in the episode discussion section to see what happened cause most of it is pretty much talked about there. the main things are clark gets a new power oliver queen comes to town and lex gets kidnapped for the millionth time but for details on that stuff just go to those threads.

Comment

What episode was this song used?

Anyone know in what episode this song was used?

Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There

Comment

you can always try the "music page" I dunnot know the song

Comment

Did Alexander Luthor (From Onyx) come back in Vessel? The Lex Luthor in the barn didn't seem like the Lex Luthor from pre-Vessel. The Lex in the barn seemed more evil. Besides, in Zod it was revealed that Lex didn't remember anything from after the ship abducted him. So was it Alexander Luthor who appeared in the barn during Vessel?

Comment

Questin 1: Is supersonic voice one of Clark's powers or is it just one of those made up powers like the super memory wipe kiss

Questin 2: Is the supersonic voice tied in with the superbreath and superfreezebreath

Comment

I love that song.

Comment

Redux

Comment

Episode 6 of Season 2 of Smallville, Redux.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see my above post.
                                Last edited by number8; 10-08-2006, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎