Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa123
    It looked like she lost weight during season 5-6. It changed the look of her face. She really started to look bad...in that too skinny way, I think.
    Who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin 3:16
      My question is about Smallville and the CW app/website. As we have seen before, the app has aired "Director's Cut" episodes of Smallville in the past. Legally, if they wanted to do that again, could they? It could really make even more people want to visit the website and download the app too. Plus we have seen CW stream eps of shows like Birds Of Prey, Hellcats and Jack and Bobby so could they do it with Smallville? Warner Bros owns both Smallville and CW so is it possible they could do that and that we could see it?

By Directors Cut do you mean the extended clips they would upload? or full episodes? I remember the clips but it would be cool to see extended episodes.

MY QUESTION IS! When Commencement aired, a friend of mine mentioned that the producers didn't know if they show would come back and that's why they extended and went as big as they could. I don't think it was anything against the show but maybe the Network didn't know if they were coming back, only a year later is when the WB merged with the CW after season 5.

If anyone has any insight on anything similar let me know, id love to hear your knowledge .

Comment

• I haven't been able to find any information on whether or not they thought they wouldn't come back, or when WB announced it was renewed for season 5, but logistically, they would've had to know at some point early on when the season finale was done. For example, most shows coming back in September, which Season 5 did, would have to start shooting in July in order to release in time. It's possible that when the episode was written, they had no idea if it was coming back, but I think by the time they were filming it or at least when they had a final cut, they knew they were getting another season.

Comment

• Please help me!

Hello. I am new to the forums here at Kryptonsite, but I have been following the site and the show for a very long time.

Right now, I am looking for something.

There are these tapes of Tom Welling talking candidly with Michael Rosenbaum and Allison Mack in the season five/six of Smallville.

Can anyone share those tapes with me? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Comment

• Anyone know what brand jacket Clark wore in the middle seasons? He often changed between red and blue. Like the look, weight of them.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by yanksno1; 06-18-2018, 04:23 PM. Reason: link

Comment

• hey i was thinking about watching this is it as good as all my friends say it is. im not a big dc fan

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                Got a question about an episode? a character? a plot point? Want to know when a specific event happened? Missed a detail? Got an answer??? Here is the place for you!!!

If you have a general question about Smallville that can be answered in a one-shot response, please post here rather than starting a new thread for your question.

To see the old questions and answers thread please click here.
                I have just discovered this website and I also just bought the entire 20th anniversary Blu-ray set of Smallville. I had a few on DVD here and there, but I have an important question for anyone here, that is willing to help me out.

I bought Season 7 on blu-ray awhile back. It's pretty much the same as what's on the complete set, except for 1 notable difference. The Episode booklet. It's in my single original blu-ray, but not in the anniversary set. Does anyone by chance have these episode guide booklets?

If so, I only need the information on them. Specifically, I want the Chapter break names for each episode. If someone is willing to take the time with me and share that information, I would greatly appreciate it. As for the rest, I know I am late to this website game, but.....I was a big time fan and love the information that WB or CW cheaped out on. THey could've made it perfect by putting them in each season, like the DVD's and original blu-rays did. Alas, I thought they would do that for their loyal fans. Thank again and look forward to reading discussions, if they are still goin on that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by redphonecase
                  hey i was thinking about watching this is it as good as all my friends say it is. im not a big dc fan
                  I am not the biggest DC fan, but I do watch quite a few shows on TV and movies especially. This show was a nice take on seeing how Clark Kent learns about his powers, albeit slowly, and an original take on what he did with his parents as well as in his little town of Smallville. I personally think this show is better than a lot I have seen at the time. Lots of great shows came from the WB or CW network. Supernatural was among them. The late 90's and early 2000's had some of the best shows around. It's just a shame that not all get the blu-ray treatment.

I got the blu-ray anniversary set and it is a great upgrade. The only thing I wish they did was include the Episode Guide Booklet that explained every episode for each season, as well as have the chapter names for each disc. I wish they would have added scene selections directly on the discs, but.......maybe they had timing issues. Anyway, hope you enjoy watching if you decide to redphonecase.

Comment

• Originally posted by yanksno1
                    Anyone know what brand jacket Clark wore in the middle seasons? He often changed between red and blue. Like the look, weight of them.
                    I know the Blue Jacket is a CARHARTT. Here's the link to it, assuming it allows links on here.

https://celebleatherjackets.com/Smal...ng-Blue-Jacket

Comment

• Originally posted by djobitwan7

I know the Blue Jacket is a CARHARTT. Here's the link to it, assuming it allows links on here.

https://celebleatherjackets.com/Smal...ng-Blue-Jacket
                      Welcome to the forum! When relevant, links are allowed for active posters, so of course this is fine

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎