Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Exposed": The one table we missed (one shot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Exposed": The one table we missed (one shot)

Title/Link: Exposed... the one table we missed
    Author: Ireallylikethisshow11 (MOI)
    Pairing: Lexois and a few seconds of Clois
    Rating: PG-13
    Short Summary: Back to the episode "Exposed" there was another character from Smallville we didn't see. And this one shot will explore his night at the bar.
    Comments: I'm not a serious Lexois shipper, but I felt sad that there was only one story so I decided to make another.

"Clark, it's going to take you more then a flannel shirt to get into that club." Lex said, feeling very annoyed by Clark's naiveness.

"Really?" Clark asked, surprised.

Duh!

"Yes..." Lex replied, "I guess... I could lend you my card to get in."

Lex handed Clark the card, somewhat reluctantly. A part of him wanted to take it back, and tell him that he only lends his cards to 'friends', but that would of seemed immature.

BUT Clark shouldn't have just come in with accusations and get a free ride out of it.

"Thanks Lex,"

"Clark-"

Clark turned around, and glanced at Lex.

"I suggest you change your clothes?"

Clark looked down at his clothing.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Oh... nothing." Lex replied, smirking.

Clark nodded, and left.

Lex walked back to his chair, and sat down. He knew he should get to work... but he also knew that Clark Kent surrounded by strippers and alchohol shouldn't be something missed...

Lex picked up his cellphone, and dialed his secretary's number.

"I'm going to be taking the night off."
    ----------------------------------------------------

Lex handed his extra card to the bouncer, and was led to a nice clean fancy table. He took a sip of his brandy, and looked for Clark among the many heads in the club.

But something else caught his eye.

"LOIS?" he asked, jaw dropping.

He watched as the girl whom he'd once reffered to as a 'muffin peddler' walked onto the stage in a very patriotic (and to him other things) outfit. He slid his chair up eagerly...

Clark watched as his usual banter partner, did something that he'd normally see as 'unappropriate' but for some reason he didn't care.

Lex, got out of his chair and walked a little bit closer to the stage. He smiled happily. Who... is... Lana?

Lois umcomfortably slipped into Clark's lap.
    "What are you doing here!?"

"I'm trying to clear Uncle Jack's name!" Clark replied.

Lex, seeing Lois on Clark's lap, felt a flare of jealousy.

I could match his pea-sized brain by 100 times! Why would she pick him? he asked himself.

Clark's eyes widened.

"Hand me a $20 and meet me out back!" Lois said.

Lex's eyes widened, "What did she mean by that?" he asked himself.

Lois moved off his lap, and walked off, leaving Clark and Lex in an embarassing... un PG-13 place. So... let's not go into detail there.

The End.

i noticed no one commented on this story of yours. it's very interesting, actually. if you wanted to, you could always add more chapters. i'd like to read more of your stories

Comment

Thanks!!!

I don't think I'm gonna continue.

Uh... let me see *thinks of her other stories*

"Zod (Ireallylikethisshow's way)" is in the adventure section. And a I have a few Clois, and one entered in the contest for writing.

I might write another Lexois one day, I'm not that big a shipper.

Comment

wow I agree this is acually a really good story...I've been bored and I'm not really and lois and lex fan...(im a clois)...but this story was acually interesting to read!

Comment

Thanks! I'm a Cloiser too, sometimes I just write for other ships. Lol, well thanks again.

Comment

that was great! i thought it was getting reallt good.

Comment

Wow, thanks!

Comment

this was good

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎