Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay - am I the only one that cried at Lexmas?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay - am I the only one that cried at Lexmas?

I never cry at TV, never.
    But my god, Lexmas was so sad.
    Poor Lex, he can't even have a dream without it all going wrong! I don't understand why his Mother would try and show him a better life, then make it so Lana died and Lex couldn't save her. Kinda defies the point, no?
    Anyway, the scene where Lana died had me in tears, it was so sad!!

There's always the option that it really was his mother showing him the actual future, and that's what would really happen if he made the right choices. But I think if it really was the ghost of his mother, then she made a terrible mistake. Dangling something like that in front of Lex is only going to accomplish one thing - making him want it, and what Lex wants, Lex gets. He didn't make the right choice and still got Lana, but it's not the same as in Lexmas, although I think he *thinks* it's still gonna turn out that way.

Comment

aw, poor Lex. I hope not.
      And yeah I agree if that's true why would she show him that sad bleak future?

Comment

Are you kidding me? I was bawling like a BABY!!!! I felt soooo bad for Lex, and it's even more depressing, because we all know that's no the life he's going to end up with. I loved seeing Lex happy, Lexmas was one of my favorite episodes of the season.

Comment

I felt pretty bad for Lex, until he woke up and told us that Money and Power was the key to happiness. Lex doesn't deserve Lana, I was quite pissed off they even portrayed that because if that ever happened, I would DIE!

Comment

i cried so much in that episode. after all that's happened with lana and lex i really dont care if they end up together or not, although i always though clark was the most compatable with her. but let me get to my point. lex could've still done the right thing and now he's got a heads up. i mean put back a savings account or something! sheesh!

Comment

I got pretty teary-eyed when Lex was by Lana’s bedside. Seriously sad! Poor Lex.

Comment

It was a sad scene for sure, felt for Lex, but didn't cry. It was Lex's subconscious after all.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎