Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSH *The Non-Angsty Version*

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow ...the other website I posted this on was very much amussed by that .........WELL anyway seeing as my attempt to entertain you guys have failed, I will get right to the point ...

HAVE NO FEAR - AN UPDATE IS ALMOST HERE

Comment

yay, will it be on today? I really want to see what happens next.

It's really good!!!

Comment

yeah me too

Comment

GOOD!!!

Comment

<Aww I am so happy to see I am loved here...Since you guys made me so happy....HERE is an update (finally)>

CH 11
            MAKE IT A USUAL TO DO THE UNUSUAL

||PRESENT TIME||

Clark walks into the Talon. Okay, first thing on the list is to talk to Pete. Clark sees Pete sitting in a booth in the back corner, working on some German homework. Here goes nothing.

“Hey, Pete!” Good start.

Pete looks up from the German book long enough to acknowledge the person talking to him. “Oh, hey Clark.” Pete quickly looks back down at the book. “I mean, hallo Clark.”

Clark laughs at Pete interest in the foreign language. “What’s up with the language change? I thought you were taking Spanish.” German is pretty cool though…Ja klar!

Pete frees his nose from the book once more. “Well I decided to try something new. I trying to make it a usual, to do the unusual…Uh if that makes any sense.” Pete laughs at his own confusion.

“Well you have been doing that a lot lately.” I feel like the wet blanket.

Uh-oh. “From that look on your face, I take it that you think it’s a bad thing.” He is more of a mother then a friend sometimes.

Clark sits down ready for the long talk that’s about to happen. “Listen Pete, I am just a little worried. Ever since Travis’ death…well…you seem like a different person.” Please don’t kill the messenger.

Pete closes the book completely and gives Clark his full attention. “Is it a bad thing?”

Not really sure how to approach the question, Clark tries to explain in the nicest way. “Well, I am just worried. Whenever something goes wrong, you usually go though this “Lets try something new” phase. I just don’t want you to think what happened with Travis was your fault. You did what you could Pete.”

“Clark! Listen! I am not blaming myself for Travis’ death! Did you ever think that maybe Travis death just affected me, in a good way?” Pete tries to read Clark’s face to see if he is getting though. Pete lets out a sigh. “Look Clark, what happened was like a wake up call for me. You don’t have all the time in the world, and you need to make sure you live up to every last second of it. Am I getting through to you Clark?"

Clark picks up Pete’s German book, and gives Pete a half smile. “Ich holen es.”

Pete smiles back. “Since when did you become the German master?” No seriously.

Clark hands the book back to Pete. “I am still a little rusty, but I have been teaching myself for a couple years. Sometimes I get really bored up in the loft.” Like really bored.

Pete laughs at Clark’s comment. “Man Clark you are always just full of surprises. I mean I know your secret and yet I still learn something new about you everyday! Anymore tricks up your sleeve Kent?” I mean does he know French also?

“Well, not that I know of, but considering it’s me you never know.” Even I learn something new about myself everyday.

Pete takes a sip of his coffee before remembering a certain call he got from Martha Kent. “Hey man, your mom called me about a half and hour ago telling me what happened with your dad. Do you have any idea who would do that to him?” Why is it always the Kents?

Clark puts his hands in his pocket and pulls out his cell phone to check for missing calls. “No. I don’t have any idea who did this. I was about to head down to the hospital after this and go check up on him, did you want to come?”

Pete begins to pack up his books. “It’s like you read my mind…Wait, you can’t read my mind can you?” Anything is possible.

Clark chuckles, and shakes his head. “No. At least not yet, I don’t think.” Lets hope not. I don’t need mind-reading, I am already a big enough freak.

Pete and Clark walk out of the Talon and onto the main street. It wasn’t long until the two teens heard a thunderous car engine haul its way down the street.

What is with people and driving like maniacs on this street. “Is that Lex?”

“Wow, I didn’t think baldy had it in him anymore.” I thought he turned “nice” when he came to Smallville. Nothing like his Metroplois self.

Lex's porsche comes to a screeching halt right next to Clark and Pete. He rolls down his window. “Hey Clark...Pete. Listen I am about to head down to this new place that just opened up in Metropolis, do you want to come?”

"Actually, Pete and I were about to head down to the hospital.”

Lex laughs. “What happened this time? You know for a town called Smallville, a lot of action goes on around here.”

Somewhat suprized, by what Lex is saying, Clark tries to explain. “Well it’s my dad. Someone attacked him today in the barn.” I will find out who did this.

Oh I wonder who that could be. “That’s to bad. Well do you want to come or not?”

Clark looks around for some reason. “Lex, my dads in the hospital and all you’re thinking about are clubs.”

Lex corrects him. “Strip clubs. I mean come on Clark, you’re single, and deserve a little action.” Just pull out a fifty dollar bill, and you will get some awesome action.

“Actually Lex, I am not single. I’m actually going on a date…with Lana.” Oh right Lana. I think I might have to cancel our date, ****.

“Ah so you finally grew a pair huh? Well it’s about damn time. I was about to lock you two in a room just to free you both of your sexual tension.”

Pete took this moment to break in the conversation laughing. “Are you kidding me? It’s more like awkward tension, if any.”

Clark’s face just continues turning red. “Well Lex, nice talking to you but we got to go.”

Lex lets out a angry sigh. “Whatever. When you actually deside to have some fun for a change, let me know. See you later, flannel king.” Lex hops back into his car and steps on the pedal.

Clark and Pete just stand there watching Lex leave. Pete is the first to break the silence. “Was it me or was Lex…”

Clark finishes Pete’s sentence. “…acting very strange.”

“Yeah. Oh well, lets go man. You can tell about what you have planned for your, finally date with Lana.” Pete begins to walk towards his car smiling.

Clark snaps out of his thoughts. “Yeah okay.” Clark runs up to catch up to Pete. Something is going on with Lex, and I need to find out what. For now I will just enjoy talking about Lana.

<I will update again when I can...but I dont really know when that is> so just keep an eye open (or two) >
            Last edited by <Nimrod>; 09-12-2006, 05:13 PM.

Comment

oh first! good update ppms

Comment

Update Soon!!!

I want to see what happens with the clana.

Comment

great update can u please update this soon

Comment

dont cancel the DATE!!!

Comment

please update

Comment

NEWS FROM NIMROD....

UPDATE will come tomorrow or Saturday <depends if I feel lazy or not>....yeah so love you all ...k bye

ps- Thank you for the lovely feedback

Comment

Originally posted by <Nimrod>
                          NEWS FROM NIMROD....

UPDATE will come tomorrow or Saturday <depends if I feel lazy or not>....yeah so love you all ...k bye

ps- Thank you for the lovely feedback
                          Hey it's past Saturday. When are you going to update?

Comment

^AHHH!!! Crap I totally forgot guys...I am so sorry...I have been just so stressed and busy that I completly forgot....*breathe* Okay well I am pretty sure I have Wednesday pretty clear so I will work on a LONG update in order to make it up to you guys. I cant promise it will be up by then but at latest it will be up by Friday.

I AM SO SORRY

||NIMROD||

Comment

Originally posted by <Nimrod>
                              ^AHHH!!! Crap I totally forgot guys...I am so sorry...I have been just so stressed and busy that I completly forgot....*breathe* Okay well I am pretty sure I have Wednesday pretty clear so I will work on a LONG update in order to make it up to you guys. I cant promise it will be up by then but at latest it will be up by Friday.

I AM SO SORRY

||NIMROD||
                              Your forgiven as long as you don't flak on us again!

Comment

Hey don't worry about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎