Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSH *The Non-Angsty Version*

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Pete. Whatever hapened to all his confidence with the other sex?

Comment

• ^^ HAHAHHAAHAHHA
      ppms

Comment

• CH 47 B
        PURE EVIL

Pete straightens out his jacket. Okay Ross, come on you can do this. He reaches out and rings the door bell.

After waiting two seconds, Pete starts to freak out. Well she’s not home, I should go.

Just as he turns around to leave the door opens. “Pete?” Chloe opens the door wider. “What are you doing here?”

Pete looks at Chloe for a second before snapping out of it. “Oh here.” He hands her the flowers. “These are for you.”

Chloe’s eyes are wide as she takes the flowers from Pete. “Thanks Pete.” She takes a sniff of the flowers. “They’re beautiful!”

Pete shrugged his shoulders. “It’s no problem.” He looks behind and sees Clark standing behind a bush giving him thumbs up. I can so do this. Pete turns back towards Chloe. “Listen…Uh Chloe…I was wondering if you want to go to a movie with me.”

Chloe looks up in surprise. Did he just ask me… “Did you just ask me out?”

Pete looks around nervously. “Uh I did….”

Chloe stays silent for a moment, but then smiles. “Well in that case I would love to.”

Pete lets out the breath he was holding. “Sweet, well you ready to go?”

Chloe nods. “Yep, let’s go.” She grabs his hand and pulls him over to her car.

||CLARKS BUSH||

Clark stays low as he watches Chloe and Pete drive away. “Plan A is a success.”

“You’re telling me.”

Clark screams and falls on his butt. “Lana?”

Lana laughs at Clark’s reaction. “Nice landing Clark.”

Clark blushes. “You scared me.”

Lana nods. “Yeah I saw you from my bedroom window and I thought I should come out here and say hi.”

Clark stands up. “Well you could have given me a little warning…”

Lana laughs. “What would be the fun in that?”

Clark glares at her. “You’re going to get it!”

Lana shrieks as Clark lunges at her, tackling her to the ground. “Ah Clark get off!”

Clark laughs. “Nope. You must serve your punishment.”

Lana stops wiggling around and sighs. “And what is my punishment?”

Clark grins and raises his eyebrows. “Just a kiss.”

Lana smirks, and reaches up and kisses him on the cheek. “There.” She tries to wiggle out from under him again. “Now get off.”

Clark shakes his head. “I was talking about on the lips, Miss Lang.”

Lana stops wiggling. “Oh I see…” She reaches up with both hands and cups his face. “You mean like this…” She gives him a kiss.

Clark moans when he feels Lana sucking on his bottom lip. Wow….

Lana feels Clark’s grip loosen and takes that moment to escape out from under him.

Clark sighs when he feels her pulling away. “You’re evil.”

Lana smiles and helps him up. “Pure evil.”

<just to let people know there is no part C....but hey I might be able to update CH 48 today...I dont know...>

Comment

• cool!!! I hope you can post CH48...

That was good!!! Yay for Pete!!! and Lana lol!!!

PPMS!!!

Comment

• Great for both Pete and Lana!

Comment

• Sorry I haven't replied for a while.

It's really good so far. I hope Lex doesn't find out that his dreams are real.

You're story is gtting so interesting.

Can't wait for more Nimmy.

Comment

• CH 48
                FRIDAY?

Pete skips up the stairs, humming a happy tune.

Clark looks up from his book and laughs at his friend currently skipping up the lofts stairs. “I take it the date went good?”

Pete takes a seat next to Clark. “You bet it did.”

Clark closes his book and places it on the table. “How good are we talking here?”

Pete smiles and leans back. “Good as in I have another date with her next Saturday.”

Clark smiles. “Alright man, I knew you could do it.”

Pete laughs. “I know I should have known.” He becomes serious when he remembers why he came by in the first place. “When are you going to take Lana on that date?”

Clark is a little shocked by Pete’s bluntness. “Uh…I don’t know…”

Pete slaps his hand on his face. “Clark, man, you are one stupid alien.”

Clark blushes. “Hey!”

Pete laughs. “You better do it soon.” He gets up and heads towards the stairs. “Don’t wait to long man.”

Clark watches in shock as Pete walks down the stairs. I’m not stupid…

Lana comes walking up the stairs after saying hi to Pete on the way up. There’s Clark… She gets to the last step. “Hey Clark.”

Clark looks up and sees Lana. Maybe Pete is right…[

Lana waves her hand in front of Clark’s face. “Clark?”

Clark blinks then springs up. “Lana!”

Lana takes a step back. “Yes…”

He grabs her shoulders. “What are you doing on…” Clark thinks for a second. “Friday?”

Lana looks at Clark’s hands on her shoulder then looks at his face. “Uh nothing.”

Clark gulps. “Will you go out with me on Friday?”

Lana smiles. “I was wondering when you were going to ask me.”

Clark sighs. “So that’s a yes?”

Lana laughs. “That’s a hell yes.”

He leans in to kiss her, but Lana backs away. “Save it for Friday…”

Clark drops his head in defeat. “Pure evil…”

Lana looks innocently at Clark. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Clark leans in and kisses her on the cheek. “Sure.”

Lana holds his hand and leads him to the couch. “So what are we going to be doing on Friday?”

Clark lies down on the couch and pulls Lana to lie on top of him. “It’s for me to know and to find out….on Friday.”

Lana looks up at Clark. “Now who’s the evil one?”

Clark laughs. “Hey I never said I was innocent.”

“Nice.” She slaps his chest. “Well I can’t wait for Friday.”

Clark wraps his arms around her and gives her a squeeze. “Same here.”

||LOFT STAIRS||

Pete smiles and begins to quietly walk down the stairs. Finally.

<ya this is small......but just remember what is FINALLY coming up>

Comment

• lol sneaky Pete lol...

PPMS!!!

Comment

• But is everything going too well?

Comment

• Clana date!!! Whaooooo!!!! Can't wait for the next update.

You sure know where to leave it Nimmy!!!

It's pure evil!!!!

Comment

• ^I know....but hey.....at least its at a good part?

Comment

• ^I guess your right but it's still pure evil!!!

Comment

• lol i just caught up wit this story its pretty good update soon

Comment

• Clark is definitely not dumb like this fic is trying to make him seriously 😒 plot sacrifices as bS

He would have made the connection to how crazy Lex was acting immediately
                              Last edited by Jen finch; 01-31-2019, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎