X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUSH *The Non-Angsty Version*

Title - RUSH *The Non-Angsty Version*
    Rating - Still in progress...but for now PG/PG-13
    Disclaimer - A Clana fan's dream...but no I don't own anything
    Summary - umm basically I'll be showing what the series would have probably been like if Clark and Lana went on there date as planned in 'Rush'. Pete and Chloe might not be the ones who get infected by the cave worm. They might, they might not. Or maybe it's...Lex? Martha? Lana?...Can the worms even affect Clark? And what's up with Pete? Can he fool everyone with his wild act or does one person see right through it? AND is Chloe backing off on Clark, and accepting his new status change with Lana, or will she just cause a little drama?

CH 1
    RAVE IN A CAVE

Pete’s car pulls up near the caves entrance. Pete looks around with worry as he notices that there are a lot of other cars and then it finally hits him…

The rave is held in the cave?! Pete then began to think of what Clark’s reaction is going to be Hmm lets see, Clark has super-strength…so something will probably be broken by the time he hears “rave” and “cave” in the same sentence.

Pete and Chloe finally get out of the car.

Sounding upset and a little angered Pete simply says “I don’t believe this.”

Not taking notice that Pete is upset or angry Chloe just replies “I know. Isn’t it awesome? A rave in a cave.” Clever, I wonder how many horny teenagers it took to create that piece of art.

Now sounding more annoyed then upset “Why didn’t you tell me it was here?”

“I didn’t know. I just downloaded the directions from the internet.”

Pete knowing just how important the cave is to Clark is now really worried about what Clark will do when he finds out “Clark’s gonna go crazy.” I hope I’m not anywhere near him when he finds out, he can get scary now and then.

Curious, Chloe asks “What is his obsession with these caves?” Well Clark does find astronomy fun, so I guess it’s not that surprising that he finds some hundred year old caves interesting. He is a pretty big dork.

Knowing he can’t tell Chloe the real reason he plays dumb “I don’t know. I think Kyla really got to him.” Needing to warn Clark about this, Pete reaches for his phone. “I better give him a call, give him a heads-up.”

Chloe grabs Pete shoulder, getting his attention and says “These caves survived hundreds of years.” Now just looking forward in having some fun Chloe seals the deal with “I don’t think a little Moby’s gonna hurt them. Okay?” With her now leading the way into the cave says “Let’s go.” Chloe turns around, smiles at Pete and says “Come on” before being engulfed by the loud music, blasting from the cave.

CH 2
    THE PAINTINGS

Lights flashing around the cave, in every direction. Tons of teenagers are dancing to the music that’s playing. Pete and Chloe squirm there way through the crowd. Spotting a couple sucking face right against a cave painting, Pete goes over to them, worried they’re messing up the painting.

“Excuse me.” The couple continues making out, oblivious of Pete’s nagging or even presence. Okay I can see that there mouths are occupied but there ears should be working. Determined to keep the painting safe, Pete tries once more. “Hey, excuse me.” Now seeing he got the couples attention “Can you please step off the walls. The paintings” Pete tries to explain, with the couple being the horny teenagers they are, the continue swapping spit.

Amused Chloe says “Pete, I really don’t think they care about the cave paintings.”

Pointing to the painting “Yeah, but, Chloe, these pictographs are sacred.” Explains Pete. We got to save these painting from these horny teenagers…whoa okay don’t hear that everyday…I’ve been hanging around Clark to much.

Now a little more understanding, Chloe walks back over to the couple. “I’m sorry, do you guys know that the clay doesn’t wash out of your clothes?” I just have a way with words. A little mad by this new piece of info, the couple walks away. Chloe turns back to Pete and is now smiling proud of her job well done “Just gotta hit them where it hurts.”

A little more relaxed now, Pete starts getting into the music playing and joins in on the party.

<Tell me what you guys think...I already posted some of this on sweet and I thought that I should post it here also>
    Last edited by <Nimrod>; 12-20-2006, 04:00 PM.

oh!!! cant wait for this to continue!! PPMS!!

Comment

it seems intresting... PPMS!!

Comment

Sounds cool. Please continue.

Comment

Good Start ! PPMS !!!!!!!

Comment

loooks good so far..... post more soon

Comment

Great start!! Can't wait for more!! It's really interesting!1

Comment

CH 3
                FACE FIRST

Chloe’s dancing, when out of nowhere her chem.-lab partner, Travis, comes up to her and lands a huge kiss on her lips. Very confused by Travis’ actions, Chloe breaks the kiss.

“Travis, what are you doing?” It would be wrong to say I liked it, but it would also be wrong if I slapped his head off…lets see what he has to say for himself before I start hitting people.

Travis calmly responds with “Taking my shot. I always thought you were hot.” She’s so hot…I hope she doesn’t slap me.

Not really knowing how to respond to that, Chloe just thinks of the first thing that comes to mind “I think you’re kind of wasted.” Wow I think I just insulted myself…saying a guy has to be drunk to think I’m hot…nice going Chloe.

Travis quickly defends himself “No, I’m just high on life.” Look at the pretty colours. “WHOAA!!!” Travis runs off in the opposite direction like a madman.

Chloe has a look of confusion and curiosity as she watches Travis runoff. This day just gets weirder and weirder…but it is Smallville.

Pete rushes over to Chloe curious to what’s going on. Eww Chloe and her chem.-lab partner?!...ewww. “Chloe, did I just see you making out with your chem.-lab partner?” Ewww.

Still confused, Chloe starts to respond, but is cut off by someones yelling. Pete and Chloe look to where it is coming from, and see Travis climbing some equipment.

High on life my ass, he’s totally wasted. “Travis!” Chloe tries to yell over the blasting music.

Seeing as Chloe failed to catch Travis’ attention, Pete gives it a shot and yells “Hey, get down from there!” Where’s Clark when you need him?

Seeming oblivious of there warnings and yells, Travis continues climbing.

Worried something might happen, Pete yells yet another warning to Travis “Hey, get down from there!” What is he planning? He must be drunk.

Pete walks away from the crowd feeling frustrated and worried. He stops and sits down by a wall in hopes of calming down. Okay, just breathe…calm down, Pete.

Travis yells “I’m invincible!” I can fly!!! Then he stupidly jumps off the equipment and lands face first on the hard cave floor.

All eyes are now pointed to the dead body of Travis.

<A/N-Pete did not get bitten by the cave worm...Yet?>

Sorry that this update was short...but I will for sure post another update tomorrow

Comment

ohh....interesting...there had better be a for sure update tomorrow...

Comment

Oh that was great!!! please keep going!!! I want to know more what happen!!!

Comment

nice little, short update!!! I can't wait to see what happens next and to find out the direction this fic wil take!! PPMS

Comment

Hey good job update soon.

Comment

come on uppdate!

Comment

CH 4
                            ACTING UP AND THINKING STRAIGHT

Clark’s walking down the street while reading an article titled “Local Teen Dies in Cave Rave.” I can’t believe this happened. I wonder how Pete’s doing; Chloe told me he was pretty freaked. I better check on him later. Clark folds the newspaper up and continues walking down the street. After a few seconds of walking Clark hears a motor bike engine. That’s heading right this way?! He turns around and is shocked to see Pete riding his motor bike. Now Pete riding his motor bike is not what shocks Clark, its Pete riding his motor bike on the sidewalk that shocks Clark. I thought Pete would be moping around his house today, not riding his bike scaring some little old ladies. Chloe said he took Travis’ death hard. From what I’m seeing either she was lying, Pete’s drunk or something or I’m just going crazy. I hope it’s not the last one.

Using some random sign as a ramp, Pete launches his bike off it and almost hits some random, innocent women. That was some rush! Riding my bike always takes my mind off things, and plus it’s just plain fun. Hehe.

Clark is now a little worried and a whole lot confused. Is that really Pete? Clark looks down the street and searches for any damage Pete might have caused other then knocking over some random lady. Whoa, I hope that lady is okay. She’s just kind of laying their…Oh wait no she’s getting up *sighs* that’s a relief. After viewing the damage, Clark decides to get Pete to stop and talk.

“Pete!” Noticing he got Pete to stop, and seeing as he had his attention, Clark starts asking the important questions. “What are you doing? You nuts?” If he’s not crazy, then maybe I’m sane in a crazy world…whoa to deep Clark, let’s just hear what Pete’s explanation is. It must be a good one, considering Pete would never act this reckless.

Pete just grins and simply answers “Just out taking a little spin.” I hope Clark doesn’t bring up the Cave incident. I really can’t talk about it now. Maybe if I play cool he won’t think anything is wrong.

Okay, maybe he didn’t have the best explanation. Clark just continues looking at Pete like he has grown three heads. Okay I’ll admit it, I’m a little worried. Now Clark goes into mother mode “Without your helmet, like a wild man.” Feeling a little disappointed at Pete, Clark continues his lecture “You could have hurt someone, most likely yourself.” Tsk-tsk, I’m so disappointed at you, Pete.

Pete simply agrees with Clark and says “Yeah, that’s a rush.” Clark, man, you’ll just never get it. Pete hops off the bike and starts scanning it for damage, or maybe he’s just checking it out, because I mean it is a good looking bike.

Okay, well seeing as this is going nowhere, time to change the subject. “Chloe told me what happened. Sorry I wasn’t there to back you up.” Pete’s my best friend, I should have been there to back him up.

Pete finally looks up from his bike. Don’t crack Ross, just play it cool and hope for another subject change. “Hey, you’re never more alive than the moment before you die.” With a hint of sadness, Pete adds “At least Travis had that.” Nice job Ross, what happened with playing it cool.

Don’t think I didn’t catch that hint of sadness in your voice Pete. Clark, still confused by how Pete’s acting continues on with his questions “Hey, you feeling okay?”

Pete shakes away some unwanted emotions and goes back to pretending he doesn’t care. “I feel great.” Please, just drop it for once, Clark.

Not feeling too convinced by Pete’s response, Clark continues pushing. “If you want to talk about what happened, I’m here for you.” You might not want to talk today, tomorrow or next week, but when you do, oh yeah, I’ll be there...like it or not, I will be there. Count on it!

Pete laughs a little by what Clark said. How did I know he was going to say that next? This is my perfect chance to change the subject. “Clark, all you ever do is talk.” With Pete feeling proud that he dodged that emotional bullet, he continues turning the conversation at Clark. “For a guy who can’t get hurt, you never take any risks.”

Refusing to believe what Pete just said, Clark tries to play it off “That’s not true.” Pete doesn’t know what he’s talking about…or does he? Great, now I feel like a complete loser. From the look on Clark’s face, you can tell he’s starting to believe in what Pete’s saying.

Pete, finding humor in Clark’s reaction, decides to go a little further. This is going to be good. He points across the street, where the Talon is located. “What about Lana? Now that Fordman’s toast…” Clark’s eyes follow to where Pete is pointing at. “…when are you gonna take your shot with her?” Knowing Clark, first he’s going to try and avoid the subject. Then he’s going to use the whole secret thing as an excuse. He is so predictable when it comes to Lana.

Clark see’s Lana about to open the doors of the Talon. She looks so cute opening that door, but then again she looks cute all the time. Lana smiles at Clark and finally enters the Talon. She smiled at me? Awesome!

Clark turns around to face Pete again. Wait, how did we go from talking about Travis’ death to talking about Lana within five seconds? Quick Clark, think of something! I refuse to let Pete prove his point or admit he is probably right. HAHA I got it! “Come on, Pete, Whitney was your friend.” Take that Pete. Oh, oh, I got another one. “Besides, it’s not that easy.” Nothing is ever easy for me.

Pete is getting really tired of the way Clark always avoids the topic of being more then friends with Lana, and today he refuses to take any of Clark’s excuses. “Why? Because you can’t share your secret?” I’m right on target. “You shared it with me, and we’re still cool.” Clark, sometimes I worry at how stupid you can be. Lana clearly likes you, maybe even loves you and you obviously love her, so get you fat alien ass across the street and ask her out already. If I wasn’t such a good friend, I probably would have said that out loud.

Damn, he caught me. Sometimes I hate that he knows me so well. Can’t think of anymore good excuses or reasons, Clark plays his last card “That’s different.” Wow, that didn’t sound pathetic at all *sigh* Pete’s never going to buy that.

He’s pathetic if he thinks I’m going to buy into that. “You’re just afraid she’ll shut you down. You only go around once. Forget about the past.” Pete starts up his motor bike, knowing he won this round. “Focus on the future.” That’s one thing I learned from Travis’ death. Pete drives away, back down the sidewalk, leaving Clark wondering what just happened.

<If I get enough feedback I might consider updating again tonight, or early tomorrow>

Comment

-Hmm... I think I read this already elsewhere.... so PPMS!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎